Reviews for Miss Cinderella
Krayola Krayon chapter 16 . 6/25/2006
it's OVER? O_O

*dies*

just kidding. but your story was reallyreally good. you've opened my eyes to the world of james/lily fics. :]

and that was a really nice ending. kinda random though, which makes it good.

please do continue writing!
chihuahuaauthor99 chapter 16 . 6/25/2006
i love it, this is a work of art, i adore it
SISM chapter 16 . 6/25/2006
one word. LOVE.
the7kids2000 chapter 16 . 6/25/2006
I like this story, the ending wasn't bad, but not what I expected it gave a surprising twist and I really loved it, so I hope you write more late. Maybe do a sequal for Harry and Ginny.

xoxo

Cece
livetoeat06 chapter 16 . 6/25/2006
AWESOME ENDING!::standing ovation::
lostindreams1001 chapter 16 . 6/25/2006
That's it? WAAH! I want to cry! This story was so good. One of the best Lily/James stories I've read... well, since Summer of Love. I liked this chapter, esp. for the Kellie/Lily showdown and Harry/Ginny happiness at the end. But I guess I liked this story most of all because it was different. It wasn't the typical everyday school story of how Lily and James and all their friends were together 24/7. It had that little spark that made it stand out and made it completely addictive. It was a really great story. Can't wait to see what you write next!
UsagiMiyuki chapter 16 . 6/25/2006
oh i loved the ending!
MSM chapter 16 . 6/25/2006
I LIKE it... The thing is, I'm not a very big H/G fan, so I was a bit relunctant to read this story. I like the Lily/James parts though... *is a strict Harmonian (h/hr) and Portkey-er*
TOFTS chapter 16 . 6/25/2006
YAY! it's finished :) well, it's good that it has a conclusion...not that it's over. does that make sense? anyway, very good story and i can't wait for your next storie(s) to come out :D
SparklingEyesWithACrazyMind chapter 16 . 6/25/2006
nice finish to the story. The only thing i'd do is prolong the confrontation in the snow. maybe make James work a little more, or have Lily say sommat. It's good though. :) :D
naturalnin chapter 16 . 6/25/2006
It was great! I loved the last chapter although it was confusing with the repeats but stuff like that happens so whatever. Anyway, great job!
story-angel chapter 16 . 6/25/2006
Great story!I really liked it.
ThePranksterQueens chapter 16 . 6/25/2006
this was the most SPLENDIFEROUS STROY ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH! and i love it! wow... dramatic!
Cat10201 chapter 16 . 6/25/2006
Brilliant chappi and brilliant ffc!
scarbolt chapter 16 . 6/25/2006
WOW! THAT WAS AN AWESOME STORY! I LOVED IT! the ending was wonderful too! ah! i loved it!

wow, definetly didnt expect the twins to be the writers!

Oh my! i loved it! ahah sorry, beginning to get old isnt it? but it really was awesome, great job! (:
1,034 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »