Reviews for Miss Cinderella
anonymous chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
You're good at writing stories, you should be an author!
SparklingEyesWithACrazyMind chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
I def. like it so far:) update soon
firewalker32 chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
i'm interested please update soon!
lilyandjames2790 chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
hey, so i was searching for new l/j fics because well i was in the mood for them, an di came across yours and it intrigued me. I really like the opening how it's not just straight into MWPP times..not that i don't like that too but this is kidna cool and different too! well I love the fic so far keep up the great work!
EboniteEvans chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
This story has started really well. At first I was confused becuase it was Harry and Ginny, but now I get it! Update asap
twadrummer chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
I like it a lot! I think you really need to put more chapters up! *hint hint* Will Ginny and Harry be getting together in this one? Just curious...
lilytero chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
great chapter! update fast please! i wanna know what will happen! :)
Green Animelover chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
i loved it cant wait for the next chapter you rock
GymnasticsLover1102 chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
i like the story so far! update soon
Aly chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
I'm already hooked.
MorganisM-Lve chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
Love it better update!
Anonymous Marauder chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
Gr, you got me all cinfused, I thought it would be James and Lily right off from the start but no...you had to confuse me and have me check if I was reading the right story or if I had read the right summary! :) Well, I don't have much else to say except it was a great chapter, perfect for where I think the story is going. Keep up the great work!
Krazi Kelli chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
i like it so far, it has good potentioal! please update soon! i want to find out what happens!
SmartieLuv chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
wow! i like it.. its really good :) keep on updating
1,034 | « Prev Page 1 .. 59 66 67 68 69