Reviews for Miss Cinderella
blueyblonde chapter 16 . 5/29/2008
i love it
samantha chapter 16 . 5/25/2008
this was one of the best stories ive read in ages i loved the endings they were so romantic, thank you for writting such a good story
0Rosina0 chapter 16 . 5/10/2008
This was so well written. I am entirely in aw. You are my newest hero. It wasn't quite a romance, and not quite a comedy, but a perfect mix. It was sad, happy, humourous AND dramatic. LOVES!
canadiangurl1989 chapter 16 . 4/4/2008
can u say cute? this story was great.
LILYandJAMESareCUTE chapter 16 . 3/28/2008
Totally awesome! Rock on, so cute! :D
CanadianWolf chapter 16 . 3/27/2008
I love it! So cute!
CanadianWolf chapter 6 . 3/27/2008
In french, three is spelt trois
DHlover99 chapter 8 . 3/25/2008
i cant stop laughing at all the things sirius was doing. wow lol its crackin me up. i might just die from laughter!
Lilyflowerrff chapter 16 . 3/21/2008
great story! i really like it!
italianvampiremafia chapter 5 . 3/20/2008
It's actually Mr. Green in 'Clue'. Theres a Mrs. White and a Madame Scarlett but you may have a different version than I do so... nevermind? :)
italianvampiremafia chapter 3 . 3/20/2008
"She was a pureblood, just like James"

Which probably means that they're related and if they got married and had kids like she wants it would be reffered to as incest
Amyra9 chapter 16 . 3/7/2008
aw so cute. _

*comicrileef*
Amyra9 chapter 2 . 3/6/2008
wow i love it so far! especially lily. i hate it how people judge others just because they're quiet! just because they prefer to be one on one rather than have a million people with them does not mean they're bad people. off to read the other chapters )

*comicrileef*
Anonymous chapter 13 . 3/2/2008
On Chapter 13 it said that "At least tell me which house she's in but I sorta remember the part where they were talking about how they're both in Gryffindor and hated Slytherin...
Floke chapter 16 . 2/23/2008
Great story. I loved it it was really cute.
1,034 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »