Reviews for Of Hearts and Heartache
Kyoxha chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Hmm, interesting. Thank u very much. As i've told many short story writers, segments like this are very inspiring to long story writers and of course i give you credit for it.

I'm glad Saix is within his character. For it being so short i don't think there is one line in here that is something he would NOT say so that's also p cool of you, too.

I think what inspired me in this story is the setting, believe it or not. We all know where Xemnas goes to look at Kingdom hearts and recently, if you've played the new DS game, we sorta know where Saix is normally standing. From there, i sometimes assume that Xemnas can be seen from there so i pictured Saix looming by the tall window and gazing up at him with that cold and stoic face even tho his thoughts seem to never reflect physical expression. ha ha, weird i suppose.

Of course i love the way you expressed it or rather how Saix expresses how he makes him feel regardless of the vain notion of having a heart. great job, great character and fantastic setting.

Tk
Nocturnal-Ivy chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
Aw that is just so sweet! Saix is ever the dedicated Lieutenant
ArcBus chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
(tear)

Thank you. (faves)
Animelover6000 chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
cool fanfic. i liked it needed just a little bit more. and i like your users name. kool
supervivi chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
All you need is love

So sweet. Nice pen name, too. xD
The guy who never was chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
Not bad, specially for the number of words.

But...Xenmas does obsess with Kingdom Hearts...a lot.
WindOfDancingFlames chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
That was good but way, WAY too short. Pleez continue!

XD

-WoDF
Connoisseur of Tea chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
Aw, that was short and sweet. Poor ickle Saix. xD Gotta love 'em love-struck Nobodies. Heh heh!
Ninja-of-1000-clones chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
Cool! Need a little more though.