Reviews for Harry Potter and the Rise of the Amphiptere
TMarvoloRiddle1944 chapter 16 . 7/6
Well. It's been several years again but I hope you come back to this once more.
It's great!
He's not very good at being an independent aristocrat.
Faery66 chapter 16 . 1/22
Hope to read more soon.

Dπ$
Shadowdog11 chapter 9 . 10/26/2016
This intriguing. I'm gonna have to throw a tantrum when I reach the unfinished end
Shadowdog11 chapter 8 . 10/26/2016
I'm glad you didn't take more license with the prophecy. It's subtle yet important
Shadowdog11 chapter 5 . 10/26/2016
Mixed feelings on Harry being useless till exploding
Shadowdog11 chapter 3 . 10/26/2016
Mixed feelings on some of the directions (and mad at myself for starting a story not touched for years) but on we go!
Shadowdog11 chapter 1 . 10/26/2016
3 that cliff. Always waited for this logical response.
kyoshi711 chapter 10 . 9/22/2016
Killing the guards was stupid. In all of the robberies at museums around the world I have never seen where they killed the guards. Also your story was excellent until Harry killed the guards which didn't make any sense.
draco7347 chapter 16 . 8/23/2016
really love this story cant wait for new chapters
angel987 chapter 16 . 7/24/2016
Holy crap wonder what will hapen when zambi finds out. Cant wait for the next chapter. Hope you update soon
Hadrian Eveningshade chapter 8 . 5/24/2016
Good story,
but harry is a fool,stupid and alll
He is dark in this story,, so he is must cunning and at least intelegent,,,
in this story harry is a STUPID FOOL DARK BOY
Lilly Potter ml chapter 16 . 4/8/2016
Well you just had sex. That did happend
LongPastMidnight chapter 8 . 3/31/2016
I really like this story so please take this as a small favour of a fan and not some flame or criticism. So a small German crash course. In agerman it goes like this "Wissen Sie was ein Anführer ohne Anhänger ist? Nichts weiteres als ein Mensch der spazieren geht". As "wandern" is "hiking" and the capital S is important si it isn't 3rd person plural or 3rd person singular feminine but rather 3rd person neutral respectful. And yes, German and it's grammar are a bitch. and I personally consider it impossible to learn for foreigners due to the utter lack of rules. but I'm rambling. great story!
major wallace chapter 16 . 12/23/2015