Reviews for Pirates of the Caribbean: Acts of Piracy

Pardon moi, I get easily excited when I'm half-asleep. lol

Can't wait for the sequel, and SQUEE for teh /Leviathan/. YAY

_
Captain MeraSparrow chapter 17 . 7/9/2006
ha, love the Princess Bride bits, mate. Love it.

So like Jack to break his promises, eh?

and I take it you're a Left Behind fan?

On to the next chapters, this is great!
Captain MeraSparrow chapter 16 . 7/6/2006
0.0 !

UPDATE
Captain MeraSparrow chapter 13 . 7/2/2006
! -wipes away tears- Wow, not only was that a great chapter, but it was also an honor to be-I mean *not* be a part of! (for those reading reviews who are sticklers for the rules) Never imagined two...always of having the Pearl, but never in actuality-twas all for Jack.

But...out of curiosity, why me, eh? Unless I'm forgetting something...well, anywho, UPDATE

and thanks. you really made my day!

FOUR DAYS LEFT!
SarahDepp232 chapter 13 . 7/1/2006
Bravo! I'm way too interesting in this story for my own good. . . Hah, keep it up. Check mine out while your bustling with such CREAVTIVITY. D
Captain MeraSparrow chapter 12 . 6/29/2006
dude...have i ever mentioned how brilliant a writer you are? I felt like i was watching a movie!

o0 Only a week left to go till sequel!

But no, seriously, I felt like i was right in the middle of it, fighting with Jack's fleet...and there was DEFINITELY some awesome background music from DMC playing...or rather, blaring.

Link on one of my stories, or I'll e-mail it to you if your'e interested, eh.

UPDATE ZOMG
Captain MeraSparrow chapter 10 . 6/27/2006
ha, last chapter was funny.

and for this chapter? ...well, let's just go with:

o.o UPDATE
williz chapter 8 . 6/19/2006
Hahahaha Will/Elizabeth moment...what a giggler! Love it!
Captain MeraSparrow chapter 8 . 6/19/2006
heheh, ye like the author's notes, don't ya?

Anywhoi, lovely chapter...well, oki, running the navy through prolly wouldn't be described as lovely...uhmm...AH! To quote the governor in the blooper reel: 'EXCITING!'

Norrikens is so cute as a pirate. Not nearly so tightly-laced; that's great to see. UPDATE
PandorasCurse17 chapter 7 . 6/16/2006
Jack is pretty good at math...four beats two any day! Btw, this is BelleDayNight, I guess I forgot to comment on this chapter. Check out my POTC one shot...you might laugh. Haha...anyways, have a great weekend. Best of luck with your further writings!
BelleDayNight chapter 6 . 6/14/2006
Apples...sounds like Barbosa. Interesting that James and Anamaria tried to get themselves killed. Poor James, never kissed a woman. Ana aughta kiss him now...for pirates sake!
BelleDayNight chapter 5 . 6/14/2006
Jack is quite clever. I like how he forced James to put his feet on the table. And James response that he'll look ridiculous.
BelleDayNight chapter 4 . 6/14/2006
Aw...poor James. I see you have the breaks between scenes now. Must easier to follow! Yay! I bet James makes a dashing rogue!
BelleDayNight chapter 3 . 6/14/2006
Pretty good. Except, it would be helpful if you had a transition between scenes. Like inserting O in the line to separate the sequences for example. And the sideshow...I guess it was humorous, but I found it more distracting than amusing. But other than that, I enjoyed the chapter. )