Reviews for A Neverending Dream

sweet

and

awsome
Ember113 chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Hmm... kinda hard to say, especially since the way the words were said, but I do think it'd be real life. He does have a thing for her ;). Also, I just basically fell in love with this writing style, it was GREAT. Really liked it, Knuxouge is one of my fav pairings actually :D.
alexis chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
no dream
Had-a-good-run-but-I-grew-up chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
I loved that little bit at the end. Gives you something to think about huh? Reminded me of when my mum told me that maybe we're all part of somebody's dream. If so They've been sleeping for a while lol!
Rock Raider chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
Nice work on the fic there.:) Been a while since I last read KnucklesxRouge, so this was a real treat. Also, for a fic, I propose a TailsxAmy fic. I'll take anything from K to T. I can't really decide between them. Well, anyway, see ya.
darkness wasted chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
I like this story a lot! Very nice. I hope it wasn't a dream. I really hope not. It was very cute. *alerts and Favs*

Hehe. Oh a story idea huh? Well i have a few if you want them. No M's i promise. - PM me for the ideas if you'd like. Writing them here would be a potential target for others to take. :)
Me chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
I loved it and I believe she wasnt dreaming it. i believe that it was all real
PurplePurplePurple chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
I jsut love this fic! it's too sweet!
PetalRacoon chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
Ah, me likie this one 83 Eh, go Knux and Rouge! :P Lolz. I likie it lotz and lotz. _
KnuckerDragon chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
Wow. Just, wow.
Maia's Pen chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
Hiya, honey! I am SO sorry that I didn’t read this sooner! Omg, it’s wonderful!

I *LOVED* how you used the song ‘Never-ending Dream’ throughout the story: PERFECT SONG! & YOU RULE at Rogue and Knuckie fics! Hee hee!

THIS:- Thieves usually took everything they wanted so that they could live happily. The only thing she wanted tonight was him.-

OMG! AWESOME LINE! *squee*

That kiss they shared. . . HOT! WOW! Such passion in every word. _

OMG. . . wait! That ending was evilish! I’m not sure if it *was* a dream or not! I’m not 100% certain either way. . . oh, mean you! I’ll be in eternal suspense. . .

Though, since you are leaving it up to *me* I pick that is was NOT a dream (of course!).

_

AWESOME One Shot!

I’d love to see more of this pairing from you, they are my fave Sonic pairing! .

*hugs* Maia
SylviaW1991 chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
Whoa! 0.o I have no idea as to how to respond to that other than to say you did a fabulous job with it! *applauds* I don't think it was a dream. _ Knuxouge 4eva! lol
Swift178 chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
That is adorable... mind you, you never fail to disappoint with your fanfiction. If you have time, how about a Sonic/Amy one-shot? For fans like me, there never is enough Sonamy ;)
Faux Promises chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
Aw, you're such a good authoress. I love fluff. x3 Keep it up, for the pen is mightier than the sword, or, keyboard, either way, hee.

Kitsy
Ryan the Game Master chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
Well, well. Yet another decent Knuckles & Rouge fic. Those are getting rare lately.

I'm impressed with the direction you took with this one. Good job.