Reviews for Parallels
BlazeStryker chapter 1 . 3/23
I think Shining Knight would be highly surprised the "love that dares not speak its name" is almost celebrated, but not be too horribly surprised. It's debatable if any of the Round Table were gay, but some knights surely were.

No, I rather suspect that SK (like so many of us) would merely lament at the bizarre pairings that people dream up.
batiluca27 chapter 1 . 10/30/2015
jajaj que buena
jkbat chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
In my imagination they are arguing about that "Batman the musical" Terry took Bruce to that one time... Great fic!
quoththeraven5 chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
this was fantastic! Absolutely loved it! :)
3dumplings3 chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
I really like this story.
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Liked this.
Kaydreams chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
This was too cute! Loved the entire thing and it was so well written!
FaerieQueen3 chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
I love it! I can definitely picture this happening.

N.C
thesunwillshineclear chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Hehe... Terry really is like Bruce, Wally, and Ollie stuffed in a blender! Interesting way of looking at his personality, and I absolutely love the banter between Bruce and Terry. And the fact that they're in the Watch Tower with Diana listening/studying them makes all the beter. :)
Silent Sage chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
This story was too adorable. I was pleased that you made Bruce seem ridiculously adorable with his lighthearted glaring contest with Terry. haha
nequam-tenshi chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
haha! Nice story.
Cedarleaf chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Very funny! I've always been interested in the original Leaguers' reaction to Terry (other than Superman, that is). Nice job!
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
I found this adorably sweet and funny and I loved how it was Diana who noticed the little similarities between Terry and Bruce.
Marie Nomad chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
I love this fic, it shows how Diana would feel about Terry and Bruce and she's extremely perceptive. After all, she saw right through Bruce Wayne's act in Maid of Honor. I had recommended it in a BB forum.