Reviews for Parallels
jkbat chapter 1 . 1/13
In my imagination they are arguing about that "Batman the musical" Terry took Bruce to that one time... Great fic!
quoththeraven5 chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
this was fantastic! Absolutely loved it! :)
3dumplings3 chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
I really like this story.
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Liked this.
Kaydreams chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
This was too cute! Loved the entire thing and it was so well written!
FaerieQueen3 chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
I love it! I can definitely picture this happening.

N.C
thesunwillshineclear chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Hehe... Terry really is like Bruce, Wally, and Ollie stuffed in a blender! Interesting way of looking at his personality, and I absolutely love the banter between Bruce and Terry. And the fact that they're in the Watch Tower with Diana listening/studying them makes all the beter. :)
Silent Sage chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
This story was too adorable. I was pleased that you made Bruce seem ridiculously adorable with his lighthearted glaring contest with Terry. haha
nequam-tenshi chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
haha! Nice story.
Cedarleaf chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Very funny! I've always been interested in the original Leaguers' reaction to Terry (other than Superman, that is). Nice job!
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
I found this adorably sweet and funny and I loved how it was Diana who noticed the little similarities between Terry and Bruce.
Marie Nomad chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
I love this fic, it shows how Diana would feel about Terry and Bruce and she's extremely perceptive. After all, she saw right through Bruce Wayne's act in Maid of Honor. I had recommended it in a BB forum.
Miravisu chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Firstly, I'm inclined to agree with MagicallyInclined, if you ever write a multi-chapter batman beyond fic...

Secondly, short but sweet oneshot this :)
kingdomhearts222 chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Of course it would be Diana, though I'm sure J'onn might know as well.

Very funny!