Reviews for Rewind
islanzadi1995 chapter 21 . 10/15/2014
Nice story, I read it all in one go!
GuardianofAsgard chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Hey
This story is just amazing. Wonderfully written. I was wondering, if you'd like to have a transation. I allready translated the whole story. It would be hillarious if you'd give me permission to upload it? I would of course clarify that it's your work and I merely translated it.
Hope to hear from you
best regards GuardianofAsgard
CheshireCatGrin3421 chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Lovin it!
Anni girl chapter 21 . 12/27/2010
This was great! Thank you. Your OC's have enough depth to look as 3d as the originals. Your attention to detail made this a worthwhile read instead of another empty story.

If you ever run into a writer of the series whump him on the head with this!

Please keep writing!
ForeverRainingFire chapter 21 . 12/19/2010
Wow! What a fantastic story! It was really well done and it moved at a great pace. Not too fast or too slow. I thought your plot was well laid out and that your writing was very good. Fantastic job!
tryingtobestine chapter 21 . 11/10/2010
It was an interesting journey :)
RHMichaud chapter 21 . 4/2/2009
I found your story a few days ago and couldn't stop reading it. This is very well written and the suspense was great. It was nice to see someone really go through all the steps to complete the story without just dropping us with "and he got better".

I'm not sure if I have read any other fan fiction you have written, but I will be sure to check to see what you have out there.

Thanks again for a great story.

Yogalicious chapter 21 . 10/5/2008
Hello! I want to thank you so much for this incredible story! It's my favorite!

I have read it twice and I'm going to read it for a third time. THX very much and feel free for writing new Chase stories. This is realy good!
LOVEYOUBABEH chapter 6 . 7/17/2008
I have to say, this is by far one of the best House MD stories I have read on this site.

What I like most is that every one acts like they should act. You have absolutely nailed House and Wilson, I must say. Easy to nail Wilson, yet many writer fail when writing House. He either says or does something so out of character it ruins the story. Brilliant.

I'm glad you wrote this story. It has kept me entranced for a while now.

You are a good writer, I hope to see some more of your work.

. .love
fullmetaldevil chapter 21 . 3/12/2008
Brilliant! This story was truly a work of art! I absolutely loved this masterpiece of yours! I was so enraptured in it that I have only now been able to pause to give you the positive review you deserve. Such talent, if you have/ or ever do write a book, please tell me! I'm still in awe at the magnitude of the depth of your characters!
Kourion chapter 14 . 3/1/2008
Great story. One thing that did strike me as being totally untrue though... is when Wilson commented about how bulimia (if Cameron was bulimic) wouldn't effect her health. Bulimia can cause *sudden death* due to esophageal tearing and blood loss, gastric rupture, electrolyte imbalances (particularly potassium issues), cardiac arrest, renal failure...etc. etc. Just because most bulimics are closer to 'average' weights than anorexics doesn't mean that they are necessairly healthier. They may, superficially, look healthier (not all are within normal weights though). Then again, a large percentage of those with bulimia often waver between anorexic behaviours and purging behaviours too. And many bulimics are underweight to boot. But without a doubt...you can't go by weight alone to judge the extent of damage to the body.
Get Real Or Die chapter 21 . 9/16/2007
Simply put, this story is amazing. The charectersations are awesome and I love how Chase tries to give House the notebook.

I adore this story.
Fallonaiya Sedai chapter 21 . 6/17/2007
That was such a cute and amazing story! Chase is THE best House character forever, and you wrote from his perspective really well! Good job, me loved it!

F.S
windstar chapter 21 . 6/15/2007
excellent story, and very realistic. Thanks very much.
X5 - 452 and 494 chapter 21 . 5/6/2007