Reviews for Friends With Benefits
CalypsoCoast chapter 11 . 12/2/2012
this is a really great story! I enjoyed it.
Infinii chapter 11 . 5/29/2012
DANG. Time skip ruined the moment. P
Yuri-hime chapter 4 . 4/8/2012
Homg! I laughed my ASS off at the ending of this chapter. Absolutely brilliant! XDD
Yuri-hime chapter 11 . 3/27/2012
Blissfully wonderful story~ * sighs with happy*
twin who likes to travel chapter 11 . 12/30/2011
That was a good way to end it. Basically, its a good stroy from the beginning to the end. Speaking of the Bambino curse, I was happy when the Sox won the World Series. Then they could shut up about the supposed curse.
twin who likes to travel chapter 10 . 12/30/2011
When I saw that Faith lived in an apartment that used to be a fire station, I was curious if Faith would do something a little crazy like keep the pole they slide down on intact or make some type of crude joke about it. I'm also kind of curious why you picked a golden retriever. I'm assumimng that you're possibly a dog lover that has a retriever as well. Well, onto the final chapter.
twin who likes to travel chapter 7 . 12/30/2011
I like the idea of Faith having at least one relative left. I'm assuming that since she's not in the best of health, Faith and Buffy will be away from each other for only a short time.
twin who likes to travel chapter 5 . 12/29/2011
I don't think you need to frequently say "edited for content" throughout the story. Just in the author's notes should be good enough.
twin who likes to travel chapter 3 . 12/29/2011
I liked how Xander had to deal with Andrew's stupidity in this chapter because I always hated Xander. And I'm curious to see how you will have Buffy react to the same question when she's sober.
twin who likes to travel chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
This is a good start I guess. Maybe I'll have more to say as I continue reading it.
soulstealer247 chapter 5 . 6/4/2009
I really wish would let people post the more mature stuff. The part you edited out added so much to the chapter that you don't get here, besides the sex stuff. I've seen fics on this site that were a lot more hardcore, but I wouldn't want to risk getting my account deleted either. I'll probably read the rest of the fanfic on your site, which I got to say is like hitting the jackpot. Awesome job on this chapter. This is definitely going to be one of my favorite BuffyxFaith stories.
soulstealer247 chapter 4 . 6/4/2009
Oh my God I officially love this story. This chapter is hilarious! You had me rolling around on the floor. I'm just glad no one else is around because I would be getting some serious looks.
LunarMiko07 chapter 6 . 12/15/2008
Loved the story. Very sweet ending. And I really enjoyed the unedited version of this fic on your website. Thanks for an awesome story.
heathergirl84 chapter 11 . 3/29/2008
love the story! it was so awesome!
kenyon87 chapter 11 . 11/19/2007
WOW rocken story there i really enjoyed.

peace!