Reviews for Much Better
Margaret Armstrong chapter 1 . 1/17
I absolutely adore how you've written both of them! Duo may be a charming and intelligent streetwise kid, but he's still fifteen, and I love how you keep Hilde hopeful but tough.

Regarding the kiss: Yay, Hilde! Get it, girl!
justwildbeat-rhythmemotion chapter 1 . 7/7/2015
* sigh * That was great.
matchynishi chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
This was lovely. *_*
vbn45 chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Very good story, I absolutely loved it! Duo and Hilde forever ]
Shinigami Miroku chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
This is how that episode should've gone! I love it... in fact, I could hear their voices speaking those lines, see them actually moving as you described, as if I was watching the show itself. _
RPM Shadow chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
Love it! I just love this couple!
Krissel Himura chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
haha! nice fic! though duo is a bit dramatic.. but its alright! hahaha! more duoxhilde! hahaah! good job!
riesling chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
That was lovable. I really enjoyed your story and love the way it stands perfectly on its own. Thanks for sharing it!
glynchan chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
EK! This is really cute.. hehe.. good job here.. _
Alli Copen chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
I love how this story has lots of descriptives!

It makes for a better read. ;)

This is defiantly my favorite couple in Gumdam Wing.

Anyway great work!
Kaidasti chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
This was such a great story! It's one of my very favorite ones (that's why I added it to my favorites list :) ). You characterized both Duo and Hilde great in one of the best scenes of the two of them together. And I really liked the part where she disconnects the heart monitor to get him to come in, and how you worked in her telling him about Relena being on the Libra. Basically, it was just great overall. Wonderful job!
ray chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
i loved it!
aep chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
I absolutely adore this oneshot! Hilde and Duo are really quite the pair! Love it! Love it! Love it!
KrystalB2003 chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
Oh, I absolutely LOVE this! :) Wonderful characterization, and just the right balance of romance, angst, and humor. Duo's so wonderfully Duo in this fic (and Hilde so very Hilde) that I have this urge to go back and read this story another five times. Heck, I probably will...
Icy Discordia chapter 1 . 7/30/2006