Reviews for Much Better
Ukchana chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
Very sweet. Makes me feel human again. (let's just say some bad things ahve been happening in my life)

This fanfic holds so much hope and gives such a strong feeling of love and compassion that it should make all the char-bashing, self-insert fanfic writers cringe in shame! Or maybe I just over-associate myself with Hilde . . .

keep writing. This genre (and this website!) need more good writers who can truly touch and move their readers with such honest emotion. You are one of a kind!

Ukky
Fuyutsuki chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
yay~~ DuoXHilde~
Mama-sama chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
yea! a duo and hilde fic! wonderful! that was great! i really liked it ( uh, being a duo and hilde fun) it wasgreat! write more!
SiriusAllPunked chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
Hey, this is an awesome story! Go you, man! It's written wonderfully. (Trust me, I'd know...) And you know what? I could actually see this stuff happening. I hope to read more by you!
Tawnykit chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
This is cute. They're both in character, and it was really well written. Excellent job!
Rage of BlackMist chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
Cute story. You've done a great job at capturing Hilde and Duo's true character. Nicely written! I just loved it! _
cardinal chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
Really liked this. It's hard to beat the Gundam Wing storyline. This is what we all would have liked to have seen if the anime witers had just had the time to include it. Great job on all points. Thank you.
Omnicat chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
Aw... poor them. Good thing they have each other. _ This was cute, I hope you've got more stories like this one.
23 | « Prev Page 1 2