Reviews for The Ante
Laughinggirl147 chapter 30 . 2/25
Thank you for this wonderful story. truly a developed, devoted, and griping piece.
Lunatikah13 chapter 30 . 1/18
That's it? NOOOOOOOOOO :''')
This IS the best Romy fanfic I've ever read. I enjoyed it soooooo soooo much 3
I love the way u wrote it and all the expectation u created in each chapter. It was exiting. Although I would like a proper ending...
See many years after u finished it there's still ppl that's reading it and enjoying what u did!
Hugs and kisses:*
LaAmour chapter 2 . 1/14
I loved it.
i especially love your writing style the way use the math problem twice was great
xForgottenxFlamex chapter 30 . 12/4/2014
So I just happened to be scrolling through my favorite stories and I think I squealed loud enough to wake my roommates up when I saw that this had been updated! This is one of the first stories I ever read on this site and to this day it is still one of my favorites! Please tell me that you plan to finish this! I desperately have to know how it ends. I still read X-Men: Evolution stories. We are still out here!

I hope to read more!
Jess
Winterwolfen chapter 30 . 11/8/2014
Nice to see you uodating the story Lucia. I loved it when I first found it, but it looks like I have to read it again to remember it :-) Take care and keep up the good work
/winterwolfen
bethany chapter 30 . 10/22/2014
Wait, im so confused, is this the end of the story? Seriously? As much as I'm into this story, you can't end it like this! What happens?!
Kea chapter 30 . 10/2/2014
I love your story. I hope you plan on posting more chapters. I would love to see how this ends.
Kapaliele chapter 30 . 8/14/2014
I lo e the way 6 ou write these characters they are so well rounded I love it I hope to see more from you !
claroso chapter 30 . 8/5/2014
Thanks so much for writing this! It's a great story and I hope you post more soon. I can't wait ti see what happens next.
Scarlet chapter 30 . 6/23/2014
I cannot wait to see more of this fanfic!
Please continue, you have fans never doubt of that
Anna chapter 30 . 6/18/2014
I am so looking forward to the next chapter. Please please please please continue this. I am begging you.
Guest chapter 30 . 6/14/2014
I'd wait forever to see the conclusion of this. Really a compelling read that leaves you itching to see how it ends. Cheers.
SpookyKatie chapter 30 . 5/31/2014
Oh my goodness! We are still here I might be a little late but we're still here! There are no words to describe everything about how amazing this story is and will become! I'm so happy to see this story still going! I grow excited in anticipation for the next update!
Guest chapter 30 . 5/29/2014
Really awesome story, I loved it, the characters are really well thought out and the touches of French and German are really cool too. I just have one bit of criticism : that is not an ending! I wanna know what happens after! Please continue.
Lily chapter 30 . 5/11/2014
OMG YES! Your fans are still here ;)
Please continue this brilliant work
1,105 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »