Reviews for The Ante
Coco-Chic chapter 30 . 2/27
I love this story and the way the characters are written! I would be amazing to continue reading about this wonderful world!
LEGNA chapter 30 . 1/9
It really is a crying shame that ill never know how this story ends
Shaka chapter 30 . 11/29/2016
Awesome story, would love to see it finished
md chapter 30 . 9/17/2016
loving this story...waiting for the next chapter
Thoren chapter 30 . 6/27/2016
Loving the story. Cant wait to read more~
Guest chapter 30 . 11/22/2015
Yup, still reading, even this many years down the track - so updates will still find an appreciative audience!
Guest chapter 9 . 11/11/2015
omg love logan :)
Skye chapter 30 . 10/25/2015
I recently got back into the fandom and I somehow stumbled over your fic as I was combing for anything slightly decent. Except, when I started reading this, I realized that this fic wasn't decent- it was FANTASTIC.
You do an amazing job of fleshing out these characters and making them your own, while still keeping them believably in the Evo universe. Not to mention your use of pulling from comic canon, mon dieu! So wonderful, I have literally no words.
I understand if you have moved forward with life again and left this behind, but I dearly hope that is not the case. I would love to follow this story to its conclusion, whenever that may be.
Happy writing!
-Skye (too lazy to sign in on phone, but you bet your ass I'll be favoriting this as soon as I get to my laptop!)
MurderSheWrote chapter 30 . 9/29/2015
I know I'm about two years late to the party, but I read this story in basically one sitting and would love to see more of it. Good luck on your original novel and know that you still have at least one reader for this!
leesa323 chapter 30 . 9/21/2015
i oive this story. i hope you update it. you've come to far to leave it as it is. :)
Lucy-Alverse-Evolution chapter 30 . 9/3/2015
Why? I loved this series so much and you are such a awesome writer. I'm sad you left but I'm happy you came this far. Hope you still write.
beckerboop chapter 30 . 7/16/2015
So obviously you don't write this anymore but I just wanted to let you know that your writing and this story are both absolutely fucking spectacular and that you quite obviously have an incredible gift. Your story is literally the best X-Men fanfiction I've ever read and I would absolutely kill to see how it plays out. (But I understand that life gets in the way and your interests have probably changed completely in the past year and a half since you posted this latest chapter.) So good on ya and I wish you all the luck in the world with your book. (Though with your skill and obvious knack dedication, I doubt you'll need it.) I hope this review finds you better than I could find the words to describe how phenomenal this story is.

Have a great day,

R.C.
Beth chapter 30 . 7/9/2015
In response to your thought-out PS, I want you to know that this is the best ROMY fanfiction I've read, and my favorite. Your writing is high quality and your description of the character's souls, along with the thoroughly developed plot make this fanfic really awesome. I hope you continue in your writing career because you are a great author. Thank you for writing this and putting it out there so I was able to read it. :)
Laughinggirl147 chapter 30 . 2/25/2015
Thank you for this wonderful story. truly a developed, devoted, and griping piece.
Lunatikah13 chapter 30 . 1/18/2015
That's it? NOOOOOOOOOO :''')
This IS the best Romy fanfic I've ever read. I enjoyed it soooooo soooo much 3
I love the way u wrote it and all the expectation u created in each chapter. It was exiting. Although I would like a proper ending...
See many years after u finished it there's still ppl that's reading it and enjoying what u did!
Hugs and kisses:*