Reviews for Dementor's Kiss
Mythgirllily chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
You should put all the parts together into one story. It would make it easier to read. Cute story, I love it. Sorry this is a bit disjointed.
danimaltauro chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
awww
Yzabelle chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
LOVE IT HAHA :D
Sri Starlz chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Ahahaha, James/Lily. Whooo :DDD
Dementor's Kiss. Lily. Please. James will fend 'em off for ya. xD
Whyyy does this have to be the last D: D: I mean, I know they got together so it's ending and all, but STILL. WHYYY
James. His EGO. Dang it. xD xD He's so. CUTE. With. Lily. They are PERFECT together. :3
LOVED it. :D I need to read more of your stories. Bye for now :D

Sri
padfoottomyprongs chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
I loved this so much!
IceLumos chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Loved The Entire Series!
coca.cola.916 chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
great ending! just as funny/original as the other three!
MissEMT chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
i loved this Shirts story. so cute and funny. i particularly enjoyed reading Sirius' POV from the previous chapter-story. great job!
ever afters chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
They finally got together. Tho it was too dramatic or mushy. Lol
jeanpaulandsophieranier chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Amazing story! It was sooooo cute!
Elivra26 chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Okay, I SO enjoyed all the four stories -they were absolutely effing hilarious! Great job on keeping the humour intact throughout, and I agree -Impending Doom had to be THE best only because it was Sirius' POV... Great job, and thanks so much for the entertainment they offered!
Lynn chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Yeah. She is SO keeping his shirts!
InfallibleSerendipity chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
HAHA this series was hilarious. You could've put it all in 1 story though because after I read the first one-shot, I thought you were a cruel, cruel author for ending it there. But I guess now it has pretty good closure. Thanks for writing this. Love ya! :) And you're a great author.
M5627 chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Yay! I was considering leaving a review for Impending Doom asking for a sequel, but then i realised that you wrote all of this ages ago and it turns out that you DID write a sequel and it is VERY GOOD :D Thank you very much for continuing it! Have a lovely hour or two and happy writings!
Amanda chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
loved your story! and all because of a shirt...lol .