Reviews for Paint the Sky Goodbye
remaerd x chapter 1 . 9/3
Lovely - really, just lovely. I particularly liked the characterizations; it felt real and I could hear their voices speaking aloud and really believed their words. Loved the last line. I know this was written a few years ago and I really wish we had more Taiora fics like this nowadays! If you're reading this, you're a fantastic writer!
Bonsoir chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Even years later, I enjoyed this. This last bit, this part: [until their farewell words stopped sounding like farewell and their goodbye kiss stopped tasting like goodbye.]? Beautiful. A line that I read and I stop and think to myself, "Why can't YOU write that well?"

Lovely story.
curlylizard97 chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Wow this was really beautiful.
KaChan84 chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Amazing. I really loved it...thank you so much for sharing :)
Lfan8 chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
This story was as close to perfection as it'll ever get... Well done!
l0vescream chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Very beautiful! There's really not much more I can say :)
Angelfish369 chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
if they can't be together, let's hope they'll always be best friends. i do think that sometimes Sora just got tired of waiting. very insightful look into their relationship.
bells-mannequin chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
thats just so beautiful.

love it.
SerenitySoldier97 chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
this honestly touched me.

beautiful 3
Woodrokiro chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
This is honestly the most in-character Taiora fic I've ever read. And I've read a lot xP

Fantastic job!
Rapid-Infrernum chapter 1 . 7/7/2008

Moonlit Rain chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
That was really good, I loved the ending. You have a nice way with words.
chrono17 chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
I can honestly say I've never read a story that sad and that happy at the same time for the same reasons. It was really good though and I liked it a lot.
Kitten Kisses chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
Wow. Seriously. I must give praise to this story. It was written stunningly well! I'm very impressed! Almost in awe.

And the last paragraph? Beautiful. You should be proud of yourself!
000000000135 chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
Beautiful. A carefully controlled amount of sweetness, and no OOCness. It's also sort of sad, but I'm glad you finished it without the bittersweetness. Well done.