Reviews for Writers Block or Another Sad Pokemon Fanfic
Infernapeblaze chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
This made my day. I like fics where the main charecters knows about author and fanfiction.
Scrat with a G chapter 1 . 2/6/2002
AHA! THAT WAS AWESOME! I never see any Evil Author fics where the EA isn't insane, just evil, like in this one. Perhaps I'll try one of these when I finish Furret Fever...

Maybe you could write another fic about a Furret? If you did, I would be your top reviewer!

-Lady Furret

Sparky16 It's me that should prove it chapter 1 . 3/30/2001
Great story Pikajenn.

I have a story closely related to that, maybe I'll post it.
Gyarados Trainer chapter 1 . 2/9/2001
heh heh _ That was amusing..
Delicious Mud Pie chapter 1 . 1/6/2001
Funny! I usually hate author self insertion fics, but this one was cool. God, you write everything that I hate but do it well so I like it. :) Heh heh. Anyway, just thought I'd let you know that you're cool. And thanks for using Brock insteada Tracey. :) Later.
gameboyguru chapter 1 . 11/4/2000
This was GOOD! I hate Tracey as well, too. Uuummmm... You'll hate me for saying this, my I'm an N'Sync fan! (raises arms to defend himself)
DitzyPixy chapter 1 . 8/30/2000
lol! That was hillarious! I know how you feel about thinking in the car... I went on a 7 hour car ride and brought a notebook to write my fic ideas in, and ended up changed the whole thing! (_; Oh well. Well, I've got to go, luv ya,

Ditzy Pixy!
9.5 chapter 1 . 7/18/2000
it was great. i found a few mistakes though. mainly spelling. i don't think that ash, misty, and brock drink coffee. they're only like 11 or 12, maybe 13, but that's sorta pushing it. i've been watching pokemon for about 2 yrs now(i'm not really that partial to it, but it wakes me up in the mornings) and i haven't heard them cuss one single would have been funny without the cussing too.
JEN chapter 1 . 7/14/2000
:)!Nice fic!
Articuno chapter 1 . 6/24/2000
Take a nice long break from the caffene before starting anothe humor story, 'k?
Tiffani chapter 1 . 6/24/2000
Jenny, dat was Funny! i loved the ende! Fro 1 million dollars, wait I mean 100,billion dollars, Muhaaaaaaaaaaa.
Pikabit chapter 1 . 5/29/2000
LOL that was so cute with Pikachu staticing everyone's hair. I liked this, write more soon!
Toby Aurora chapter 1 . 5/29/2000
Strange. Very very strange.
Pikajenn chapter 1 . 5/29/2000
Please be gentle, it's my first humor fanfic and I hope it didn't suck too much. Laters!