Reviews for Gestapo NERV
Kirako chapter 2 . 7/4/2007
Gendo's awesome in this.

'“Fuyutsuki what do I do! He won’t listen to me!” he whined to one of the screens which now changed to show his advisor.'

I can honestly say i do not think i have ever seen him portrayed like this before.

And Shinji is... Interesting? Hehe... Shinji's a player.
Linkthelethalllama chapter 8 . 7/4/2007
O.o

Woah.

I want that magic elixer. I don't care about the side effects.
JSaysNo chapter 7 . 9/6/2006
I want to see what happens in the next chapter. This is what sucks...waitin for the updates for the good fics.

Peace,

-J
Lumias chapter 1 . 9/3/2006
nice start
Guest chapter 7 . 9/3/2006
...puting a bikini on shinji is wrong on so many levels ..poor phsco shinji..poor,poor phsco shnji.
shinji the good sharer chapter 7 . 8/31/2006
LOL! NICE! Update again soon!

Alucard180 chapter 7 . 8/30/2006
i love this chapter, i love tenjou tenge and the opening is fav of mine.

update soon this is a good and i would like to see how shinji and rei get along in real life.
Son of the morning chapter 6 . 8/7/2006
This is pretty good. No lie, well theres some flaws, but not many. Theyre so small i alredy forgot what they were... any way, please continue.
SORRY OH AND SRRY BOUT SPELL chapter 6 . 8/6/2006
AH WELL ONE THING...SHINJI COUND WOOP UR ASS ANYDAY SORRY OH AND HEY NICE STORY UPDATE FAST...OK?...LIGHT SPEED! WOOHHOO!

OH AND "HEAD SHOT!"

"BORDER LINE ACHIEVED ;)"

"PREPARE CATERPULT;CATURPULT PREPARED""EVA LAUNCH""ALL RIGHT NOW SHINJI JUST CONSENTRATE ON WALKING"
shinji the good sharer chapter 6 . 8/6/2006
*in a goofy spy outfit (james bond) as he hands you a secret plan to jailbreak Kirby. It's actually a rather stupid one where we dress the mangled body of Shinji up as Asuka in swimwear and trade "her" for Kirby but with how stoned the guards look it might actually work.*

lol, i need to sleep more :P

Alucard180 chapter 6 . 8/6/2006
good stuff, i wonder if there is anything more between auska ans rei?

will update soon please this is getting good
shinji the good sharer chapter 5 . 7/21/2006
*looking at the dead body and Kirby being taken away by the cops for murder before whispering* "Damn, she for got to gouge his eyes out, I thought i taught her better than that." :-P

Alucard180 chapter 5 . 7/21/2006
Damn fighting red and blue that is a pain in the ass. cant wait to see what happens next. i bit shinji is smart than the and the grenade is a fake that would piss auska off and to have rei with a speechless look on her face is priceless. update soon.
Linkthelethalllama chapter 5 . 7/21/2006
Holy freaking crap! this is funny and the action is good but you REALLY need a prereader. I can help if you need it.
darkheart1992 chapter 4 . 7/19/2006