Reviews for Mission: Kiss Me Deadly
ahbuggrit chapter 14 . 10/11
Iruka's mission is really odd and I'm dying to know who paid for it and why (do the kunoichi have a bet that needs to be resolved?).
Gai's position right now is very interesting - he knows of Kakashi's feeling and of Iruka's mission, and also that he's on the list! Looking forward to see what he'll do.
Stillnight chapter 14 . 6/13
Poor Iruka, and poor Kakashi. Iruka's inadvertently and accidentally creating a chaos with his mission. I just wonder who the heck requested such mission... For some reason I have a suspicious gut feeling on Tsunade herself. But I'm wrong likely.
Fireworks chapter 14 . 5/11
Amazing is the only word for this fanfic I really hope that you updated soon !
Hainbuche chapter 14 . 4/16
och schade, wo asuma soo süüß isr -.- lg hayne
Dark Lord of the Fallen Angels chapter 14 . 2/15
omg pleaaaassse don't give up this story it is so freaking hilarious, and beautiful, and annoying at the same! pleaaaasssse i really need to see kakashi and iruka finally become an item!
queenofthelost chapter 14 . 1/31
Please update and have the kakairu stuff
lilLovelyanime chapter 14 . 1/27
Aww what a great idea for asuma and kurenai
So cute

But to bad iruka couldn't get a kiss from asuma

I blame you now I'm starting to ship ibiki/iruka
Actually I'm starting to like all/iruka

Hope you can update soon
lilLovelyanime chapter 11 . 1/26
I'm totally here for the iruka/other pairing
I know it's going to end in kakashi/iruka

But I love all the guys wanting iruka so please bring on the smut
lilLovelyanime chapter 6 . 1/26
Best chapter yet
I love love triangles
I can't wait to find out what happens next
Irukaka321 chapter 14 . 12/9/2015
More? This is quite amusing now that Ive given it a chance
na na na chapter 12 . 12/1/2015
Gai blushing like a virgin madien at the thought of kissing someone? I would never have thought of myself, but somehow it just fits.
LuckySleven chapter 14 . 11/25/2015
I read this all today and it has to be one of my all time favorite KakaIru stories has everything from romance to angst to drama and it legitimately makes me characters are captured so perfectly and it's so heartwarming.I really hope it's updated soon.:)
Ghostie chapter 14 . 11/21/2015
UPDATEEE! Thank you so much for finding it in you to perservere with this story . It's witty and unexpected and I can't get enough of it! Keep up the good work!
wittyying chapter 1 . 11/14/2015
Ya know...I am rereading and I just realized all the jounin on the list are supposedly single. Who on earth paid and requested this mission?
Guest chapter 14 . 11/12/2015
Loved it, cant wait for the next chapter, I'm so happy you came back!
1,199 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »