Reviews for Mission: Kiss Me Deadly
There never as a deadline so he could just put it off infinitely
I hope youre inspired enough to come back to this someday. Thanks for sharing with us
MamiiMarga chapter 14 . 2/12
Fell completely in love with this fic. All the chaos and confusion and awkwardness is really fun to read and captures your attention. Really hoping for more chapters!
awefanfic chapter 14 . 10/30/2018
Feeling anxious and sorry for Irina once all this is unravel. Gai what bad timing
guest chapter 14 . 3/20/2018
Hi, so I know its been a few years but I really do love this fan fiction and I really hope that maybe you at least post a summary of what was going to happen if you don't want to write it.
MademoiselleRouge1757 chapter 2 . 1/27/2018
hello,I just started your fiction and I'm not yet in chapter 14 but I'm totally in love for now and I really hope you continue to update it (sorry for the misspelling I'm not still very comfortable with English)
Hikari Umino chapter 14 . 10/23/2017
Me encanta esta historia, y espero en algún momento ( si posible menos de dos años ) poder saber el final.
Al menos poder saber quién encargó esto a Iruka y por que solo él puede hacer esta loca misión me encanto todo es muy divertida y llena de locura, pobre Iruka
Lo amo espero que no te olvides de terminar alguna vez está locura que iniciaste
Besos
Guest chapter 14 . 10/23/2017
Igual love it
Secret Uchiha chapter 14 . 9/29/2017
B-rank? Iruka isn't getting paid enough for this shit lol. I really liked the "boring" chapters and your Gai-sensei is awesome! (Poor Kakashi and Iruka. Hope they get their Icha Icha happy ending.) Well, looking forward to how Iruka deals with the remaining (and past) targets. Best wishes to you, DixieGoddess!
Guest chapter 14 . 9/28/2017
Oh my god I know it's been a while but there have been long gaps between updates before so I still have hope! My favorite kisses are probably Raidou's and Genma's! So cute! I'm very interested in how this will all pan out for Iruka sensei and everyone else (esp Gai sensei!). I do hope this updates one day and when it does I'll be waiting!
Guest chapter 14 . 6/25/2017
This was so fun to read! Your doing such a great job with the plot! So creative!
A Love So Strong chapter 14 . 6/15/2017
I'm begging you, please update! It had been a long time since I laughed at a fanfiction that my jaw is starting to hurt! I want to- no, I need to know what happens next!
Incentives23 chapter 14 . 6/4/2017
if i was iruka id just breakdown and start crying. this mission isn't fair on him at all
Guest chapter 14 . 3/28/2017
Please please come back and finish this
Akaatje chapter 14 . 12/9/2016
DixieGoddess, I would like for y ou to update this fic. I really like it .
1,214 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »