Reviews for Mission: Kiss Me Deadly
GODDAMMIT WOMAN! I've been waiting for a fucking one and a half years! Take as long as you like.
aelmer6 chapter 13 . 2/25
I absolutely love this story. It's funny, witty, and all around a great read. Please continue it; I can't wait to see what happens next .
jess.c.kong chapter 13 . 9/19/2014
This plot is stupid. That being said, I was genuinely surprised to find myself snared by the first chapter! I must say your writing style and humor is what has kept me interested, as well as discovering how Iruka collects the rest of his kisses, AND comes to terms his feelings with Kakashi. I will say that up until maybe the last few chapters were really well scripted (and not just because of the IruKa action, which was extremely hot, BTW!), but over time, the attention to detail started to slack...I think the vest plot should have resolved itself faster (I know Iruka is supposed to be scatterbrained but Naruto mentioned Kakashi was swimming with Gai, and if that didn't trigger anything, the red headband should have at least made Iruka pause as to why Kakashi was wearing something different. And Gai's challenges are so infamous, it doesn't play to iruka's character to be that dense). Also in the last chapter, Iruka, mentions how Ibiki might find evidence of the mission scroll in his apt but Gai still has it according to the timeline. Also, I don't like stagnant stories, and you do a great job of throwing curveballs to keep the characters in believable (in terms of the plot, anyway) situations. And poor guys (do you really want them together?! Lol!) I think it would have helped flow the story along to allow just a little more physical interaction/tension between Iruka and Kakashi. I feel bad for Kakashi because he really is trying hard but iruka's doing what he accuses Kakashi of doing, "mocking" him and his feelings. I think you do a tasteful job of incorporating the other jounins and I like how you make sure not all of them fall for Iruka. It shows you care about keeping the characters as true as possible. I hope you continue this story as now I am thoroughly invested in reading the rest. thank you for sharing! (I really do like your story! ️)
Guest chapter 13 . 9/7/2014
Marvelous! Looking forward to the update.
imago-dm chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
I like ur plots, they're comical for sure but very unusual and interesting.
the7hiddentruths chapter 13 . 7/9/2014
This story is awesome i cant wait till you update please hurry
Guest chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
Iruka I think kissing Ibiki is far more scary than kissing Kakashi xD
Stillnight chapter 13 . 4/13/2014
It's nice to see that this story has been resurrected finally I like this quite bit, this is amusing, occasionally hilarious even. There has been moment when I practically went all EEWWW with Jiraiya.
unintentional-aims chapter 5 . 3/14/2014
Loved this chapter
SinGrin chapter 13 . 11/12/2013
I can't wait for the next chapter! At first I started reading simply to have a nice, light read but turns out I've gotten sucked in and read nearly all of it within the day! Thank you so much and I look forward to updates from you. :)

-SinGrin
IdentitySTOP chapter 13 . 11/7/2013
Your fanfiction baby is beautiful! You have written some really diverse and fun strategies for Iruka to follow on his Mission. Keep up the great work 'cause I love what you have done thus far.
Kim G chapter 13 . 9/14/2013
Loving LOVING this story. Can't wait to see how the shinobi social goes. ;-D

Keep up the good work, and hope your IRL stabilizes some. Take care!
- Kim
dunnoifGraluorNalu chapter 13 . 9/11/2013
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE AWESOME!
Guest chapter 13 . 9/7/2013
Still no new chapter?!
Celestinasong chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Oh boy lol. This is silly. But im curious...
1,168 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »