Reviews for Mission: Kiss Me Deadly
I can't stop grinning! It's only the 2nd chapter and already soooo amusing lol
Panana99 chapter 1 . 5/8
*reads the mission* ASDKLSLSJFGSKSLLLD I'm hyperventilating and just as shook as Iruka lmao
AngelousPoofy chapter 14 . 3/14
Anjrit- Please you have to continue this. It's way too fun to drop.
AngelousPoofy chapter 10 . 3/14
My. God. I completely forgot that Jiraiya was part od the mission.

I sure did NOT ran around the house and screamed like an idiot because of that damned scene. Oh my-
AngelousPoofy chapter 3 . 3/14
Honestly i feel so giddy about this im not even sorry anymore
WatashiNoTenshi07 chapter 14 . 7/31/2020
Please update!
wileykat24 chapter 1 . 1/28/2020
I just found your fanfic. I'm absolutely enjoying it. could you please write some more. I feel I'm on a cliff hanger. wtf happens. please please please. and thank you
Guest chapter 2 . 8/31/2019
There never as a deadline so he could just put it off infinitely
Guest chapter 14 . 5/7/2019
I hope youre inspired enough to come back to this someday. Thanks for sharing with us
MamiiMarga chapter 14 . 2/12/2019
Fell completely in love with this fic. All the chaos and confusion and awkwardness is really fun to read and captures your attention. Really hoping for more chapters!
awefanfic chapter 14 . 10/30/2018
Feeling anxious and sorry for Irina once all this is unravel. Gai what bad timing
guest chapter 14 . 3/20/2018
Hi, so I know its been a few years but I really do love this fan fiction and I really hope that maybe you at least post a summary of what was going to happen if you don't want to write it.
MademoiselleRouge1757 chapter 2 . 1/27/2018
hello,I just started your fiction and I'm not yet in chapter 14 but I'm totally in love for now and I really hope you continue to update it (sorry for the misspelling I'm not still very comfortable with English)
Hikari Umino chapter 14 . 10/23/2017
Me encanta esta historia, y espero en algún momento ( si posible menos de dos años ) poder saber el final.
Al menos poder saber quién encargó esto a Iruka y por que solo él puede hacer esta loca misión me encanto todo es muy divertida y llena de locura, pobre Iruka
Lo amo espero que no te olvides de terminar alguna vez está locura que iniciaste
Besos