Reviews for You're Wrong
dbzfan952 chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
_ You've really got me hooked onto your stories, you know that? This fic was hilarious, I love Vegeta and Bulma's reactions! 'The little guy that's going to pop out of me in 8 months!' LOL. This was a great oneshot!
light barrer chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
AW how sweet! I read your profile after having read a fic of yours that was really good. I didn't review though. Anyway good job... a little weird and not much plot or meaning but whatever.
Musette Fujiwara chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
Awesome...

It was so funny...
AngelKougaeri chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
Brilliant, i can see it animated and everything lol.
Aeris Leonheart chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
That was kind of good.
moop chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
i don't really get b/v romance. (considering that it was not shown on dbz. if akira-sama wanted to write more, he didnt have to not end it at cell saga. instead he could've have written a prequel about trunks' birth. *pouts*) sometimes it seems like bulma raped vegeta for them to have kids. *amuses herself at that thought*

anyway, not bad. pretty interesting. :9

R, yes you can.
Meforever chapter 1 . 6/10/2006
you should write another bv fic. this was pretty good. oh and by the way, whoever said that, you can tell if your pregnant even just days after...believe me, i'd know...
callietitan chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
love the story.. oh i have a couple of identical reviews for I Miss Him cuz i accidentally tiple clicked or something. o.O
R chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
reviewed.

so...why are they talking about how they slept together at least 1 month after it actually happened?

and can you really detect pregnancy within one month?
rae chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
ok.. slightly short though :(
moon2stars142000 chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
hey i like ur story it seems like what would really happen and it was kinda of funny lol
Scan chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
lol neva thought about vegeta and bulma gettin together and then seperating in the space of a few hours. good work. ;)
Darksouled Saiyanphoenix chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
LOL that made me laugh!

Mentally Disturbed,

Darksouled Saiyanphoenix
custard-scroll-girl chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
“Wha-? Little- pop out-? WHAT?” he yelled loud enough for the entire house to hear.

awesome line! i smiled!