Reviews for Anubis Gets Owned by Customer Service and Support
ToRestOrRange chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
Huh. You know, the last time I checked, Anubis was this little oil slick looking thing... Oh well! :)
Miko Nanashi chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
(Stares at fic)

Omfg! Lolroflmafo! This was awesome! I don't even watch Stargate (well, except for the origional movie) and I thought this was hilarious.

I like... a lot. _

I feel you pain, my social life often kills my fics. (I'm a new author.)
owaranai.natsu chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
NICE! i love your usage of 'like' just like how we over use it in today's society. i love the whole hippy thing too. i love your choice in music; it was just frelling hilarious! especially at the end..jail, hehe, and Sam's twist totally blew me away. rofl. BRILLIANT, BRAVO, SUPERB!
Verity Kindle chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
ROFL! Complete insanity!
BookWorm37 chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
Oh, wow! There are no words to describe how funny that was! I loved it! I'm so glad you were able to do this. Oh, and as a girl from California myself, you were dead on with the valley girl impression! Literally, people out here can't go ONE PARAGRAPH without saying the word 'like' three times at least. I counted one of my friends and her usage of the word and it was around twenty times in one hour!

I loved it! Nice touch with the Wyoming and killing the Jaffa! Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful! I cannot say it enough!
Elizabeth Bartlett chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
lol...another great one. very funny.