Reviews for I Miss Him
dbzfan952 chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
Man, I love your stories! They're so heartwarming! _ I love the end, when Vegeta goes he'll be better because I'm here. Ok, going to read your other stories now!
j chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
i liked the checkers bit reminded me of my mate shesd so say that lol
Musette Fujiwara chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
oh so sweet...
R chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
Where they played checkers all night long! The end!

...best line of the story...

*cough* so yes...alot of dialogue there...
Fina Arvanthol chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
A tad bit cliche for a B/V story, but I liked it nonetheless. A well-written, likable short story. Good job!
callietitan chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
wow... checkers? i mean of all things.. checkers? ookaayy then... i really like the story, it is so kawaii! (cute) but really... checkers.. wow. where exactly to u get this stuff? )
Lortenian chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
The ending wasn't crappy! I couldn't write a better ending. Lol. My ending probably would have been crappier than yours. _

Anyway, good one chapter story. I enjoyed it. )
mecca-dog chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
cute one-shot! totally in character, without Veggie being a total jerk too! Very hard to do! Nice!

-mecca-dog
rae chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
instead of posting two one-shots, one being a sequel to the other, why didn't you just make another chapter?
Darksouled Saiyanphoenix chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
I liked it, though personally I was kinda confused?

Mentally Disturbed,

Darksouled Saiyanphoenix
Pearl3 chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
aw, the ending wasn't crappy! it's a perfect Vegeta-like ending (cheesy smile). i like it a lot...one of the few, better one-shots i've read!
Tnashi chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
The story was alright, the characters believable in the truest sense which makes it more like the show. I would like to read more if there is any and i would like to note that it is touching, something you really don't see much of in the dbz show and this not only makes it original but better in a sense than the series itself. nicely done.