Reviews for Reaching To Touch You
ryosakuaddictioneternal chapter 2 . 1/31
Wow! I soooooooo love it! I almost fainted from all those nerve-tingling (that's what i felt hahaha) gestures he did to Sakuno! I am all sooooo giddy! I love it! I know it had been years but please update? Update? I soooo love Ryoma here and your brain, author-san! ;)
Miguela chapter 2 . 1/21
i forgot to write my name. that was me :) (Tomo's tongue twister...)
Tomo's tongue twister part was funny. and her rattles with Momo were funny, too! XD i gotta say Ryoma's speech got me trying to catch my breath. ;) that was one hot confession.
sayume214 chapter 2 . 4/5/2013
Wow, I'm actually more hyped up about Tomoka and Momoshiro than Sakuno and Ryoma here! XD But don't get me wrong, I love how you're describing them too. They're sweet.

This looks very promising.
yoyoyo chapter 2 . 1/8/2011
aaaaawwwwwwww so cute, ryoma can be so overprotective sometimes don't ya think? and this FF kinda makes me think about how tomoka and momo can be a cute couple... hhhmmmmm... but ann and momo are still a better couple and horio and tomoka too... anyways ja'ne...
maya4yuki chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
nice
luv-u-alwayz94 chapter 2 . 6/23/2010
next chapter plzzz!
Gotham Girl 101 chapter 2 . 7/26/2009
more please
LunaxXmoongoddessXx chapter 2 . 4/9/2009
this is a very interesting and funny fic, i so love the RySau in it, it's just brilliant and i can't wait for an update
yumi-echizen chapter 2 . 2/14/2009
keep going

you are doing well
Captainof10 chapter 2 . 12/3/2008
Please continue writing this. You're one of the few authors that can make a good story and not screw it up with crappy grammar, so you've already got my respect. Uh oh. I'm starting to sound like a suck up. Anyway, please continue.
Wilted Paper Flowers chapter 2 . 10/21/2007
NO! UPDATE NOW! It's like, what-four months overdue? UPDATE! NOW!

Obsessive Ryoma is so sweet. :D Can't help but think he's a little OOC though.

Haha. Hope I didn't sound so rude up there.
mouseter chapter 2 . 4/13/2007
Where were you all those times when I was invainly searching for a good RyoSaku fic that is multi-chaptered? I sincerely hope that you would update soon, and I like your writing style! The fact that you have long chapters makes up for the fact that you currently have only two chapters!

I love Tomoka in this fic! Most of the time, Tomoka is portrayed as such a good-for-nothing-always-blundering idiot that it's refreshing to see her portrayed in fanfiction as a sensitive, warm-hearted, thoughtful and caring girl who only wants what's best for her bestfriend. In short, who she really is.

I'm interested in this new development in Momo-chan and Tomoka's relationship! I actually kinda like to see them together even when I'm more of a MomoAn fan. I hope you consider pairing up Tomo and Momo (it rhymes!) together for more than just acting, if you aren't already. If you are, then please ignore my last sentence.

Thank you for such an enjoyable read! God Bless!
Angel Teuk chapter 2 . 2/26/2007
Ah! I'm so late in reading this story!

I see that you haven't updated in a while, as to why, well, that just leaves me wondering. x]

This is such a great story!

Anyways, I hope you update soon.

I'll be waiting!
meyouus chapter 2 . 2/12/2007
amazing story! you havent updated in lightyears, though. please do! I'm sitting on the edge of my seat!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »