Reviews for Shadow Storms: The Invasion
Guest chapter 10 . 2/8/2014
I demand SEQUEL please :3333
JPT chapter 4 . 4/8/2013
This fic reminds me of that movie...what was it...uuuh...'Skyline' ? With the blue lights and the giant robot things and the big ships that sucked people up? You base this off of that? Hated the movie. Like the fic. ;D
Zero02030406 chapter 10 . 2/4/2013
Omg! «» puppies!
yamiXyugi-setoXjou-4ever chapter 10 . 12/2/2011
aww thats soo cute! omg u should so do a sequel where all the kids are just a bit older (5 - 10) maybe. that would be so cool _ but yeah great fic. keep up the good work _
Celestial Dreamer chapter 10 . 10/18/2009
hope you findih this story, im lovin it.
Naga Godess of Night chapter 10 . 6/16/2009
I LUVED IT!
Amaya Kuroi chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
i love this story very original very cute, and very beautiful also very well written, you have a creative knack for this! _ i love it!
cheetahkit chapter 10 . 2/7/2008
hope u plan on continuing it! i read 1-4 on deviantART and luved it. I wuz surprised and relieved that u continued it here! wat happens 2 yami? does he turn yugi as well? and wat of seto and joey's pups? how many will b born? and the human cross breeds? will they find a cure? seriously! this and many of ur works NEED 2 become a series!
dreamsofheart chapter 10 . 6/1/2007
awsome story you just have to wright a sequel ok i just have to hear more about how everything turned out. You could start it with joey giving birth WRIGHT MORE OK ILL BE CEEPING AN EYE OUT.
Yami of Darkness chapter 10 . 2/27/2007
Hikari: Wow I love this story.

Topaz: From the very begining it seem all to famlier to The War of The Worlds, with the lighting storms. but how cute Joey's half puppy!
Silver-Serval chapter 10 . 1/6/2007
Nu! You can't end it! Well... yeah you can.. but I dun want you to! I liked this fic!
Death Black chapter 10 . 11/4/2006
Me love wolf man Seto and Joey very good vampire Yami.
Sir Gawain of Camelot chapter 10 . 10/19/2006
Yes, don't tell us you're leaving us there! I wonder if Seto and Jounouchi's kid is going to be a chimera too...? Did the aliens alter their genetics, or just their physical features? What the hell happened to the vampires?

O_O And where are the reactions! No one has been shocked by Seto and Jounouchi. But it's not lie they knew about it... It's one of my favorite things about the pairing, he shock factor. xD
Sir Gawain of Camelot chapter 9 . 10/19/2006
O_O New /that/ was unexpected! All of it. Even if Jounouchi's pregnacy wasn't so much... xD And altered by aliens is one of the few things on my "Things That Make M-preg Allowed" list. That, Naruto's Sexy no Jutsu (the anime Naruto xD), and magic. The magic only works if it doesn't exist just to get a guy pregnant. xD

So... where's the reaction when Yugi learns Seto and Jounouchi are not only together in the literal sense, but together in the euphimistic sense? I mean, that/s got to be a shock, but no one's reacting. Mokuba, I can understand his lack of reaction. xD He knows Kaiba better than anyone. If Kaiba's had this idea long enough to come to terms with it, much less go out an buy a ring, then Mokuba had to know about it. xD

But really, where's the reaction? The part where people are stunned, schocked, staring, and thinking 'what the hell...' is the best part! Of both stories and life.

Hmm... Just curious, what's going to happen to Yami when people find out he's a bloodsucker? Actually, the whole thing has been devoid of prejudgecy, except the slight bit against Chimeras. (A chimera is a mix of two or more different animals. It's what I'm calling the human/animals.)
Sir Gawain of Camelot chapter 7 . 10/19/2006
Nice story.

There are a few bits I think you would be better without. The M-preg and vampires being some. I don't know how thins is going, or how those are going to be involved it the plot, but... Well, the alien invasion is out-there enough to make this story long, complicated, and very worth reading. The M-preg and bloodsuckers are pushing the envelope enough that it's straining at the seams. (Must be a cloth envelope... O_o)

I guess what I'm trying to say is it's too much. My mind's still adjusting to the aliens, and the canine Kaiba and Jounouchi. (It really is puppyshipping now! ) The three-thousand-year-old hermaphrodite Yuugi and the vampires just strains the imagination. It's like two or three stories compressed into one.

Right. Enough of the negative stuff.

Your couple scenes are so cute. Kaiba and Jounouchi aren't arguing enough, but then they can only depend on each other right now. ...and Mokuba, of course. That would either cause them to be continuously at each other's throats, or put a curb on their arguing. If they weren't a couple here, they probably have gone the first way and either killed each other or parted ways by now. Which almost happened, didn't it?

And the Yuugi/Yami scenes... eheh... You might want to bounce your rating up a notch. That was pretty hot stuff. Not to say it wasn't well-written. It was.

Hmm... Grammatical comment. Or, no, not grammar. Flow. Several paragraphs you have had four or five sentences in a row starting with 'he'. It gets a bit awkward when reading.

There are a few holes that need filling, like how Yuugi managed to grow up with Anzu while being a 30-year-old vampire, and the lack of the Bakuras and Maliks. (xD Ok, so that's not a hole... but...)

Hmm... I wonder. Being a vampire, Yami would obviously be colder. But would he be paler? He's Egyptian, si? (I'm assuming he;s in his original form, because no one's speculated about their relationship being incest between twins. XD Twincest.) Well, if he's Egyptian wouldn't the natural pigment in his skin would stop him from ever actually become pale?

Sorry if I'm too bashish up there, *points up at review* but I'm only this hard on stores I like, really! you've got ideas.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »