Reviews for Pillow Talk
caz1969 chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
Reallay liked this story

oh how we wished this had happened
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
A great story. I liked the part where they were recovering from what had happened to Jim.
CSI-Scarlett chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
Hey, it's Kate. This was a great fic. I wish it had ended this way!
Quill-32 chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
Ooh, I like this! If only we had seen it on screen. ;)
stareagle chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
sweet story - I like the way you think, and write!
nolongerhere11 chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
don't know why it took me so long to find this one from you, but i liked it, i liked it a LOT. and yes-even though the season has done-ended, lol, i did/do share those feelings of an underlying relationship the last half of the season. you did that well! xo-s
all things must end chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
Hmm, so, after you chose to take the time to harass me about my stories, I figured I'd pop on over and see if you're the Best Thing Since Sliced Bread. I'm not too surprised to see that you're not.

The writing isn't too terribly bad. But Grissom & Sara are both out of character, and this reads like a bad soap opera. And there's really no reason to randomly drop their full names into the fic. We know who they are. We watch the show.
LosingInTranslation chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
That was awesome! I loved the interactions, the timber of the relationship all the way up to the end, and you nailed the characterization.

Nicely done :D
JuanseyLio chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
wow, i LOVED this fic, and i totally agree with you on the HOPE PART, lol.

GSR, let's see what happens ;)
specialagentspooky chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
i liked your take on the season finale and can only hope it turns out remotly close to this stories like these hold me off until i can actually see it on t.v

good job
stvinny chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
From your lips (or keyboard, as the case may be) to God's ears!
ayesha-s chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
wow, hope that happens, cause that scene was beautiful and so in character! great work!
LinZ chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
...I would throw my couch at the TV if it ended that way

not because im anti GSR but if they left me hanging like that for the WHOLE summer...

there'd be a couch in my tv
CSI3SidleGSR chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
I'm hoping right along with you! That would be the best ending ever...provided Sara said yes at the beginning of next season!
ReveredGeek4GSR chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
That would be the most awesome, cruelest, most satisfying thing of any show on primetime television! That would be SO perfect... gah, i can't wait till thursday! Keep up the great work. By the way, what interveiw, not that i don't believe you, i just want to hear it for my own ears.