Reviews for Seasons
DM-Luvah-S chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
no words. just love. and gratefulness ..
Misty Blue chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
That's right, winter does end. Just like the hundred-yeard-old one that Narnia used to have. So, there's no longer a reason for Edmund to hate winter or any of the seasons because of that never-fading guilt. After all, isn't that what his siblings are there for?

Yes indeed. The four seasons complete the year. It won't feel, or be right without the other. All of them . . . they always come. Maybe not as one, but they are made for ONE. They may not always come together, but they're never apart, either.
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
The subject might have been cliche, but delightfully so. You brought your own thoughts and observations to bear along with some really really insightful comments. I thought it came together really nicely and that you did find ways for each of the Pevensies to match a season without being out of character.

The similar structures in juxtaposition with each other were great.

Sapphireswimming
Highqueen Julietta chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
wow...

great idea, amazing ending )
LunaNigra chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Love it!

Luna
Dawgabs chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
That was so good! I was all happy and then it got to Susan's last line, and it was so good and so sad and so well written I almost cried! :D
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
So perfect. At first I had Lucy and Peter switched but it makes much more sense the way you have it ;) Well done!
stargazer626 chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
This was sweet and... poetic, in a way, because it was completely true. Peter and Lucy's part could be argued, but I think this is basically how it is, especially Susan, who can be cold and warm, like autumn. I read this a few months ago and then somehow it got deleted off my Favourites and I spent twenty minutes looking for it again. :)
Whilom chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
Very clever-I enjoyed this story alot (despite being cliched ;D). You fit the seasons to the characters very well, and your descriptions were perfect. ;) Well done!
prettybabycatty1109 chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
I really like Ed's part, since he's my favorite character. Thoughtful, and a little emo.

Though, I tend to think that Lucy is the spring, for her innocence and cheer. Susan is the autumn's grace. Pete is the bright sunny day of summer.
Arwen17evenstar chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
I really like it! Winter and fall happen to be my favorite seasons and my birthday is in November.
GirlWaterShaman chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
aw...this was sweet, powerful, and insightful. Great job. :)
okay then chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
okay then...that was a little...much but I can roll with it.
Starsy Skye chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
Beatiful! Quite well thought out...and not *very* cliched. :PI was surprised that you have Edmund as winter, but I suppose he was for a while.

Well done!
Shadow-ofthe-Night35 chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
insanely good...i print now!

*smile* Thanks, Shadow