Reviews for Someone Who Outdrew You & Not a Victory March
great gospel chapter 2 . 6/4/2015
I loved it. Great job capturing the tense emotions during this chapter and the last one. I like how you highlighted on Ichigo and Rukia in this second part. You really got his guilt complex and need to protect Everyone and Rukia's fierce independence and belief in Ichigo. Well done.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/25/2015
Need more
babybisket chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
Sweet (in a way..) little story. Like how you kept Rukia's insistence of her being 'fine' throughout. Thanks for including Toushirou's order to Rukia at the end, it's unexpected and observent of him. I really like it :-)
thebookishone chapter 2 . 7/27/2014
I really admire your economic use of language; every word is thoughtful and precise. Your character descriptions are spot-on, especially in the Orihime chapter :)
Guest chapter 2 . 1/28/2014
Aww I love the ending! They ended up walking side by side, linked as equals...just like their relationship. That sounded super cheesy but it's true. That's what I love about them, they are different personalities but ultimately stand on equal ground (unlike *ahem ichihime*), that's what's so great about them...

Anyway, great job!
NithyaTemperance chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Amazing!Honestly little things that Ichigo does without realizing why he does them,without Rukia realizing either,but with Inoue watching and understanding.I love stories like these!Thanks for sharing!Hope to see more stuff like this from you! :D
darklover chapter 2 . 3/2/2012
This was very well done. I really enjoyed this fic. You captured the characters perfectly.
yitiantulong chapter 2 . 2/29/2012
Very in character (not just Ichigo and Rukia, Renji and Inoue too) and beautiful, thanks for the bit of romance! :)

(I admit I'm proud of Rukia saying "Hitsugaya merely outranks me." ;) )
sallythedestroyerofworlds23 chapter 2 . 5/16/2011
That magical moment when you cant tell if what you read is a fic or the actual manga...That's what I felt as I read this.

Beautiful, true, and heartfelt. And SOOOO IchiRuki of course!:D Love it!
Sweetiedogood chapter 2 . 1/11/2011
Me gusta!
Light86 chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
i loved this, its sad yet i dont know, i love the orhime POV
LastPandaHero chapter 2 . 8/29/2009
AWW! This was so cute!
iv chapter 2 . 1/30/2009
Ah,it's so another one...
Prizz chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
Poor Inoue.. but life is really not fair. Though I like Rukia better. She's entertaining. _
alkdsjfaldk chapter 2 . 8/27/2008