Reviews for saiyuki's next mr handsome
tori chapter 4 . 3/2/2013
plz more chapters
Kiyoko chapter 4 . 11/4/2006
HAHAHAHAHA! So funy! Especially when Hakkai sang that song, and the filipino phase! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA! CAN"T...br..brea...breathe!
Katherina dipasupil chapter 4 . 7/7/2006
Ha! HA! Buti nga hindi maintindihan nyan ni Sanzo! Ha! HA!
SNAKES ON A PLANE chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
If I wanted reality tv I would watch SNAKES ON A PLANE!
StarComets04 chapter 4 . 6/3/2006
Yay! Astig! Nagtatagalog ka pala, Anyway Nagustuhan ko un part nila GokuxLirin. Ang cute. Well happy writing. Next chapter naman dyan! _ I really loved this story, it's so cool and well...funny.
StarComets04 chapter 3 . 6/3/2006
Oh it's getting fun! Great story! very good, very good, *claps
StarComets04 chapter 2 . 6/3/2006
Haha, its so...*laughs really hard... Too funny, can't breathe! Paper cut! Well you get the point. I'll hurry on the next chapter.
StarComets04 chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
Whee, what a great chapter. Sugoi, Kawaii!
Crimson2006 chapter 4 . 5/31/2006
very cute! I'm looking forward to more...Are you going to make them make the famous speech..."if could wish for anything what would it be?"...it's most often answered, I'd wish for world peace but I think these guys could kick it up a notch!
vielychan chapter 3 . 5/25/2006
hey page!

i like ur second fan fic!...only that u didnt finish ur first fanfic!

ok nevr mind well i lik the part wer thy hav 2 wer girlz dress and make up andthe thing wer sanzo got a paper cut lol well page promice ill make a fanfic if i remember!

ok bye!
Crimson2006 chapter 3 . 5/20/2006
lol all the way! I almost started crying I was laughing so hard! I can't wait for more...Great Job!
Crimson2006 chapter 2 . 5/16/2006
This is one of the funniest things I've read in a long time. I'm so love it!

The conversation that's between Gyokumen and Kanzeon about Homura...Gojyo's crazy line...Kougaiji's world domination..and the whole paper airplane thing...lol all the way. I can't wait for the next update..
ChERrY chapter 2 . 5/16/2006
HAHAHA.. so cute! do continue..
Novitascia chapter 2 . 5/16/2006
Did you think about swimsuit modeling for the guys? If you did, sorry for the useless suggestion... _U
Komoyo Minku chapter 2 . 5/16/2006