Reviews for Jersey Boy
KissTheBoy7 chapter 13 . 10/22/2011
... I adored this to a degree that makes it painful that it's a complete story... The sex scene was tasteful (although I can handle harder core stuff, some people enjoy a story without it and you did a good job of considering them) I always figured Roger had a tough childhood so this was very satisfying to read! I love everything about it :) Great writing, I love your description of Mark's eyes and your explanation for how his relationship with Roger came about.
polka-dotted-pengiuns chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
Wow. This was probably the most in character chapter story I've ever read. Great work!
ChildOfTheMoon122 chapter 13 . 1/11/2007
I LOVED this story! I absolutely adore all your stories, and your writing is just amazing! I wish I had half your talent, then maybe my story wouldn't suck muffins. :) But anyway, I'm happy as long as you keep writing!
mokipuppy chapter 13 . 11/26/2006
Oh, that was a big ole bomb you dropped on us. I can't say I was surprised, though. I liked the first one best, but this is still a vey, very good fic. Man, I've read like, seven or eight of your fics now... I've been reading for uh... six hours? Jeez, it's midnight. Forgive any grammatical/spelling errors, okay?
mokipuppy chapter 3 . 11/25/2006
Firslty: yay for sequel! Secondly: WTC (what the clarinet) is up with Roger's mom? Is she inwardly evil, or does she totally not understand, well, HUMANS? You know, I think I'll just keep reading and find out.
HughloverX chapter 13 . 11/25/2006
Loved it. Favorite part was the mention of Gatsby. I loved that. That was great though I feel there's more to the story. Continue?
Kat chapter 13 . 9/23/2006
Damn. I live for fic for this! Such a good series.
L Ducky chapter 13 . 8/2/2006
awe. i love the ending.

"Roger, that's the most fucked-up family I've ever heard of."

"I know," Roger said. He downed a gulp of coffee. "I guess that's why I'm so happy."

-faves-
To Being An Us For Once chapter 13 . 7/25/2006
All of that was so sad. and so adorable. very, very well done. keep up the wonderful work
zyxxyz chapter 7 . 7/23/2006
GAH! LOVE !

Yes, i'll read more when i get the chance... i'm gonna DIE WITHOUT THESE BOYS! GAH!
HoorayTheWeird chapter 13 . 7/22/2006
Oh so much love. So many gold love stars for you. I especially liked Roger's description of the family. I love you stories, so keep writing!
Lyz chapter 13 . 7/22/2006
I love your stories. They make me happy.
LostInKaos chapter 13 . 7/21/2006
I greatly enjoyed this story. It was very good. I loved what Roger's fairy tale ending was. I want one that drools... It was a great story and I hope that you write another one sometime.
UnSerious Sirius chapter 13 . 7/21/2006
Heheh...a perfect ending...hey, I quoted you on my bio...
Mel chapter 13 . 7/21/2006