Reviews for Falling in Love
Fabiyasha chapter 8 . 12/3/2010
I like the fight with the conciense VERY FUNNY!
bingbangboom714 chapter 12 . 10/7/2008
Great job! I loved this. It was a great concept.
Future Queen of the World chapter 12 . 2/22/2008
great story
lebron132 chapter 12 . 11/4/2006
i already kew it was kikyo... she is so BUSTED! LOL NICE fic.. that will earn u fave stories list!
mygirl389 chapter 12 . 10/15/2006
Hey Jackie! Is the balcony scene about squala? MWAHAHAH! NYUK! NYUK! NYUK! MWHAHAHAH! :-) hahahahaha! hihihihih! heheheheheh! uhuhuhuhuh! hohohohoh! am i like a maniac? hahhah! oh yah...Bad words, jac, bad words...
Blizzaris chapter 12 . 8/24/2006
i KNEW it was gonna be Kikyo! That big, fat, mean BI-...guess i should keep it pg? Anyways, loved the story cuz it was mirsan and i love them so i liked it :)

Jasane-chan chapter 12 . 8/24/2006
Yeah boy kikyo got locked up! ha dat what she get 4 killin sango-chan's family!(i hate her(kikyo))

so now what? they found the killer so does that mean...the stories over! atleast put in some(alot _) fluffy MS stuff in here before it's gone.
Sango110 chapter 3 . 8/21/2006
I like this chapter :D its good and im sure your hole story will be ill keep revewing dont worry!
Shaishimo Kira chapter 12 . 8/20/2006
o wow! great story! i thought it was naraku at woulda made more sense if kikyo passed the test fense...
Dane-chan 1572 chapter 12 . 8/18/2006
wow, this one was short.

i was writing few mins ago, and i saw in the bottom of the computer "you have one new message." i was like "what the hell?" i never though that u'll update at midnight. now i understand why ur parents will kill u.

damn kikyo i wanna kill her!

i love how u tell the story! i understand everything!

well write u soon. as soon as u update.

pd: please escuse my english! i know i have a lot of mistakes!

well... bye
Dane-chan 1572 chapter 11 . 8/18/2006
hey! i like ur story! update soon please

and yes about "I am evil!" u are one!

i like the relationship between sango n miroku!

well read u soon

epicdemic chapter 11 . 8/14/2006
this's really good ;D
shippousangoffe chapter 11 . 8/11/2006
Update soon please! so evil cliffy!
Jasane-chan chapter 11 . 8/5/2006
OH come on! It'd really be a surprise if it wasn't Naraku, which i think it is. My reading momentum got thrown off cuz one of my friend got online and wanted to IM. MAN! i hate when that happens!

hopefully it won't happen next time :/
The Night Life 13 chapter 10 . 7/4/2006
haha lucky... awesome basing your stories on your dreams... haha

oh man Sango is gonna die! the phone thing reminds me of the Ring haha "7 days" haha

ohh man :) the beach... i love it haha

happy 4th of july!