Reviews for The Last Time I Died
xtp11 chapter 5 . 4/4/2011
a very readable cross-over, with just the right essence of the characters. Much more professional than a lot of cross-over fics.
randyzoopurple chapter 5 . 3/7/2011
LOVED IT
yoyoente chapter 5 . 3/28/2010
It would be awesome if you did a sequel to this. I've always liked the idea that because the Slayers have the essence of a demon in them, the longer they live, the more strength and characteristics of the demon they recieve. One such characteristic would be immortality. In such that should nothing kill them, they will continue to survive. Wouldn't it just be hilarious if Buffy lived for a couple hundred years and then suddenly pops up on the same planet again (after she hears about it) and it kind of time loops. Riddick turns around and walks away from the Buffy climbing down the chasm in the ground and then like a mile later older Buffy (but looking the same) pops up with a smile. Lol, I can just picture the eye twitch.
Wild Horsefeathers8753 chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
This is pretty good.
Piper chapter 4 . 9/12/2008
I wouldn't exactly see this as Complete but I do see as an amazing piece of work. I do hope you do more. Great job.
Barranca chapter 5 . 7/20/2008
I love it, although I know nothing about Riddick's universe. In any case, it was a great first introduction. It was fun following the dynamics - Buffy has that effect :)
iamkagomeiloveinuyasha chapter 2 . 3/12/2008
riddick!

*rolls eyes* jackass
iamkagomeiloveinuyasha chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
love it!
Peyton16 chapter 5 . 5/19/2007
it was very sexy
Duskie chapter 5 . 6/14/2006
That was great. uniqe unusual sad and a good story.
Mistress of the Knight chapter 5 . 6/8/2006
Thanks so much for another helping of muscley goodness. Lucky lucky Buffy! Think I'll bookmark this story for re-reading some night when it's hot and still and I want to inspire REALLY good dreams!
fairieangel chapter 5 . 5/22/2006
Awesome Story!
Verse Chorus Verse chapter 5 . 5/16/2006
Very cool story idea. I loved the pairing and the sex scene. You wrote all of it perfectly. Will there be a sequel?
Kane67 chapter 5 . 5/16/2006
Hey,

That was awesome and that's saying something coming from a person like me I'm a sucker for a happy and some what mushy finish! lol I hope you do a sequel or plan to write another Buffy/Riddick pairing fic.

If you could let me know either way that would be great.

Julie
Garnet Avi chapter 5 . 5/15/2006
Wow, that was good. It was a little short for my tastes, but well-done for its size. You did a good job making the romance believable, with just enough heat ( ;) ). I love the Buffy/Riddick pairing and wish there was more of it. If you ever do a follow-up (although you closed this story pretty well), I'd like to read it.

Avi