Reviews for What Moms Do
heartfallen chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
This is really the most touching thing I've ever read
Stoneage Woman chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
This was amazing! I loved Sam's innocent commetns and Dean's embarassment. A very cute little ficlet.
szym chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
aw! i totally teared up!
RhianaStar chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
Amazing... I'm not sure if I have read this story before but I do follow your Triad the hunters tomb series. Love Sammy stories especially when he was little.

this story is so close to my heart and my childhood... so thank you from all of us who grew up with a mother watching from heaven
bhoney chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
Aw! This was so sweet! And a little sad, but really, really sweet.

And I was cracking UP at some of these parts: “Do moms use magical kisses?”

“Sam,” Dean groaned.

Caroline bit her lower lip. “Sometimes.”

Sam’s smile grew. “Dean does too.”

“Geez,” The eleven-year-old groaned under his breath. “Not sense you were a baby.”

“Unhuh,” Sam countered. “You did just the other day when I felled and cut my hand when the ghost scared me.” LOL-I can just SEE Dean's pained expression at this information going out to the public. Too funny!

And I loved this: “He means drop and roll,” Dean explained quickly. “In case of fire.”

Sam looked up at his brother. “That‘s not what I mean, Dean.”

“Monsters aren’t real, Sammy,” Dean raised his eyebrow at his brother. “You know that.”

Sam’s little mouth made a silent O and he squeezed both eyes shut quickly and then opened them again, which was the only version of a wink he could manage, despite Dean‘s diligent training on the art form. “I forgot that I knew that.”

I could totally picture this, and it made me laugh. Poor Dean, trying so hard to cover up all Sam's slip-ups. And I just love Sam's response. Great job writing them to sound like real kids.

Thanks for a great story.
Switchblade237 chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
Aww, so cute :D
PrInCeSsFBi chapter 1 . 3/13/2008

supergirl3684 chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
aw that was so sweet! my heart broke for sam!
Tater-K chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
KnightGuardian chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
this was cute beyond belief!
pringle.sam chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
Aw. Little Sammy is adorable! I love Ghost the neighbor's cat ;)
Charlie Girl 79 chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
I love that you are able to show the softer side of Dean. It's wonderful to "see" the warm fuzzy side, the side Kripke doesn't show us much.
Dawns Heart chapter 1 . 1/8/2008

I swear my heart melted into a gooey puddle when I read this story. You're writing was inspirational - you had the perfect blend of realism and innocence, description and emotion. It was heartwarming.

Happy new years.

Von chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
I think the sweetness is eating my spleen. :D

Fantastic stuff, loved it to bits!
SlumberingMarauder chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
okay, so I randomly found this and just had to comment. That was one of the most adorable wee!chesters one shots I've read in a very long time. I love that Sam and Dean had that cute connection and that Sam wanted to change mother's day to brother's day. Wonderful work; I loved it! _
289 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »