Reviews for What Moms Do
K-Marie-M chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
That was so cute!
WingsOfFate chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
So cute! I laughed my head off at the 'drop and roll bit'.
Mersedes chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Hey hon! I really love this fic, especially since Mother's Day is coming up! Kindergarten Sammy is so adorable! And Big Brother Dean is also very cute! I really enjoyed reading this! Ohp, just one thing: "Not sense" Did you mean "Not since?"

*hugs*

Mersedes
HarleyPeace chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Adorable. You did a wonderful job of capturing their closeness and sweetness..as well as the creepiness of being Winchesters. Lovely, absolutely lovely. :)

Thanks for writing and sharing!
LizzieJoe chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Aww,so cute and fluffy Xx
Starshinesoldier chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
“We don’t have a dog, Sam,” Dean said in feigned exasperation.

“That’s okay, the neighbors don’t have a cat named Ghost, neither.”

OMG! I love you! XD so hilarious, I think I busted a gut laughing.
Jamiez001 chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
:) Aw...that's so sweet. It a nice story to read after all the Dean going to hell ones I've read lately.

Jamie
Neko-chan the Mewse chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Aw, this is just too cute!
carlee.nae chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Aw! This was a very sweet story. It made me cry. You're a great writer.
supernaturalobbsessed chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
aw so cute
Holly Lukeman chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
This was possibly one of the cutest stories I've read to date. The fact that it concerns Sam and Dean factors into that, of course. I loved your interpretation of Dean's care for little Sam and how Dean is pretty much Mom, Dad, and Brother to Sam.

Once again, great dialog, setting, and plot. It was dead on with the characters of the Winchester boys. Even the teacher added tremendously to the story. The outsiders point of view was a good way to approach it, I think. Thanks for the story.
Mikiya2200 chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
I just stumbled over your work and since I completely fell in love with this little fic I thought that I should let you know how much I adore it. I normally don't read Weechester, just not my type of story, but I'm glad I read this. Me and my best friend were talking about how Dean is really more like a mother to Sam most of the time and you just voiced so many thoughts and images that I had ever since, thank you very much!

My favourite image is little Sammy trying to wink at Dean and his teacher and ending up squeezing his eyes shut, it's just too cute!

Loved it, thanks again!