Reviews for What Moms Do
Charlie Girl 79 chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
I love that you are able to show the softer side of Dean. It's wonderful to "see" the warm fuzzy side, the side Kripke doesn't show us much.
Dawns Heart chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
AW!

I swear my heart melted into a gooey puddle when I read this story. You're writing was inspirational - you had the perfect blend of realism and innocence, description and emotion. It was heartwarming.

Happy new years.

TTFN,

Liz
Von chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
I think the sweetness is eating my spleen. :D

Fantastic stuff, loved it to bits!
SlumberingMarauder chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
okay, so I randomly found this and just had to comment. That was one of the most adorable wee!chesters one shots I've read in a very long time. I love that Sam and Dean had that cute connection and that Sam wanted to change mother's day to brother's day. Wonderful work; I loved it! _
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
My God that was so amazing. I am crying like a 6 year old right now.
PipkinTwo chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
I know this was written a while ago... but I just couldn't help it Aw, it was so cute! U just don't realise all the things that nice mummies do for their kids do? This was really nice, thanks
Joella chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
The day after the first airing of "Fresh Blood," I was in my school's library with my 8th grade students. On the counter was "Stellaluna." It belonged to our sister elementary school and had been returned to us by mistake. I took it into the corner to read and had tears in my eyes by the end. The look on her face as she was trying to get back into the nest was so "wounded Sam." I heard Sam's voice telling Dean about how he'd looked up to his brother since he was four and how much he wanted his brother back because... I flashed back to this story which now has a new dimension for me. Thank you for making my life richer.
All Kinds of Awsome chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
Wee!Chester fics always make me cry. Teehee, Sammy's almost giving away their lifestyle. *Giggles*

Dean's the best older brother. He really is.
Touch of the Wind chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
So cute, my dad is my Mom figure, he did all those things for me after my Mom died. Wonderful story!
mouse8 chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
So cute. I just love that protective big brother!
lupin and black chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
That as so very very cute I love it. Ms. Caroline was wonderful and little Dean and Sam where so awesomely cute.

Peace
Karialena chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
I just loved this story. The boys, Dean especially, have wormed their way into my heart, and you capture them so well. I mean in all of the stories you have written about them, not just this one. You seem to have a grasp on them that makes them so believeable...do you have a secret path into Kripke's mind? I also love your Brotherhood characters, and would especially love to see 'your' Caleb on screen. He would be a great addition to the Supernatural world. But until then, you keep doing the great job with your stories, and those of us lucky enough to read them will just have to use a little imagination to bring them to life ourselves. Thanks for sharing them with us!
iKannSpel chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
This was so sweet :D An awesome story!
Yui-Mag chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
that was really good and heartbreaking/heartwarming at the same time.

jessiepotter11390 chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
Aw...this was so sweet! Lucky for Sam he has big brother Dean to take care and protect him. Keep writing!
278 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »