Reviews for What Moms Do
Touch of the Wind chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
So cute, my dad is my Mom figure, he did all those things for me after my Mom died. Wonderful story!
mouse8 chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
So cute. I just love that protective big brother!
lupin and black chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
That as so very very cute I love it. Ms. Caroline was wonderful and little Dean and Sam where so awesomely cute.

Peace
Karialena chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
I just loved this story. The boys, Dean especially, have wormed their way into my heart, and you capture them so well. I mean in all of the stories you have written about them, not just this one. You seem to have a grasp on them that makes them so believeable...do you have a secret path into Kripke's mind? I also love your Brotherhood characters, and would especially love to see 'your' Caleb on screen. He would be a great addition to the Supernatural world. But until then, you keep doing the great job with your stories, and those of us lucky enough to read them will just have to use a little imagination to bring them to life ourselves. Thanks for sharing them with us!
iKannSpel chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
This was so sweet :D An awesome story!
Yui-Mag chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
that was really good and heartbreaking/heartwarming at the same time.

jessiepotter11390 chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
Aw...this was so sweet! Lucky for Sam he has big brother Dean to take care and protect him. Keep writing!
girlfan1979 chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
“We don’t have a dog, Sam,” Dean said in feigned exasperation.

“That’s okay, the neighbors don’t have a cat named Ghost, neither.”

Oh, such a bittersweet story - but there, right there I lol'd.
Falln4DarkAngel chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
Again Sammy's innocence is overwhelming! Can I kidnap him and raise him as my own? xD And Dean too.

Again another amazing touching story.

keep up the good work!
Becomingwhaturmeantobe chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
Aww that was adorable. I love that, great job.
WitheringWings chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
wow

totally loved this story. Dean is a great brother to have, I just wish Sam would remember that sometimes. The end was sad as Dean already knows about death at at the age of 11.
jalia chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
Hi, Loved the story,

Definetly a chick flick moment

wichita chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
youre amazing, you know that? ;)
jenilee chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
This was the first story I read by you. I had to come back and tell you how much I loved it, now that I know how to review..lol. What a sweet piece it made me want to pick little Sammy up and cuddle him and Dean too(pretty sure Dean wouldn't go for that but he can have a mental hug).
Fabiana chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
This is one of the sweetest things I have ever read. I love Sam's innocence, and Dean's protectiveness. It's wonderful.
300 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »