Reviews for What Moms Do
acsgrlie chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
so sweet! i love dean!
Catasauqua chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
"We don't have a dog, Sam"

"That's okay, the neighbors don't have a cat named Ghost, neither." LOL Oh, the innocence of being 6!

Great story. Thank You.

Cat
freaker chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
this story deserves a big fat aw! it was so sweet. i love dean, he is a terrific character! i love those crazy winchester boys.
liraz chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
seriously... wow. I loved it. one of the best display of the brothers. amzing xtory!~
Poaetpainter chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
I know this is a LATE reply but this was a very sweet story
Crogos chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
Positively adorable story. I felt my heart wrench when Sam told Dean he didn't know how to answer his journal either, because their mother had died. Just a beautiful story, I teared up reading it, you can just feel the emotions rolling off the boys, it was wonderful.
Nemu-saa chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
Aw, what a sweet story! Very funny, too.) well done! I'm an older and younger sister and get a kick out of little kids so I guess this story was just my cup of tea. Thank you for writing it!
Balloons go POP chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
This is the saddest story i have ever read. i really felt for the boys, especially Dean who knows that he's never going to really know what mums do. a wonderful story.
Jennygeee chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
That was so sweet and really quite sad. I love the bit:

'Sam looked up at his big brother. “I’ll make a card just for you. I even know what I’m going to draw. A big sunshine, and daisies, and me and you and Mom, and Dad, and our big brown dog, Brownie.”

“We don’t have a dog, Sam,” Dean said in feigned exasperation.

“That’s okay, the neighbors don’t have a cat named Ghost, neither.” '

Really made me chuckle!
Winter Darkblade chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
((too lazy to sign in, sorry!))

This is an amazing fic. I was tearing up at the end I really was. SO SWEET!
Ellenaj chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
Awesome. This is so cute.
Dugleik chapter 1 . 11/24/2006
That was both heartwarming and sad.
KatieLB chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
I don't know how I didn't review this before but I have to tell you that Im getting that look from my husband cuz i have tears streaming down my face... such a great great job i absolutely love it.
04238 chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
Ah, this is adorable...
GuestTypePerson chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
seriously. that was one of the sweetest things i've ever read. and i could totally relate to little sammy. when i was little i never knew what i was supposed to do when the teachers had us make father's day gifts. it was kind of upsetting.

excellent job! your stories rock!
285 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »