Reviews for What Moms Do
Becomingwhaturmeantobe chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
Aww that was adorable. I love that, great job.
WitheringWings chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
wow

totally loved this story. Dean is a great brother to have, I just wish Sam would remember that sometimes. The end was sad as Dean already knows about death at at the age of 11.
jalia chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
Hi, Loved the story,

Definetly a chick flick moment

wichita chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
youre amazing, you know that? ;)
jenilee chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
This was the first story I read by you. I had to come back and tell you how much I loved it, now that I know how to review..lol. What a sweet piece it made me want to pick little Sammy up and cuddle him and Dean too(pretty sure Dean wouldn't go for that but he can have a mental hug).
Fabiana chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
This is one of the sweetest things I have ever read. I love Sam's innocence, and Dean's protectiveness. It's wonderful.
acsgrlie chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
so sweet! i love dean!
Catasauqua chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
"We don't have a dog, Sam"

"That's okay, the neighbors don't have a cat named Ghost, neither." LOL Oh, the innocence of being 6!

Great story. Thank You.

Cat
freaker chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
this story deserves a big fat aw! it was so sweet. i love dean, he is a terrific character! i love those crazy winchester boys.
liraz chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
seriously... wow. I loved it. one of the best display of the brothers. amzing xtory!~
Poaetpainter chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
I know this is a LATE reply but this was a very sweet story
Crogos chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
Positively adorable story. I felt my heart wrench when Sam told Dean he didn't know how to answer his journal either, because their mother had died. Just a beautiful story, I teared up reading it, you can just feel the emotions rolling off the boys, it was wonderful.
Nemu-saa chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
Aw, what a sweet story! Very funny, too.) well done! I'm an older and younger sister and get a kick out of little kids so I guess this story was just my cup of tea. Thank you for writing it!
Balloons go POP chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
This is the saddest story i have ever read. i really felt for the boys, especially Dean who knows that he's never going to really know what mums do. a wonderful story.
Jennygeee chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
That was so sweet and really quite sad. I love the bit:

'Sam looked up at his big brother. “I’ll make a card just for you. I even know what I’m going to draw. A big sunshine, and daisies, and me and you and Mom, and Dad, and our big brown dog, Brownie.”

“We don’t have a dog, Sam,” Dean said in feigned exasperation.

“That’s okay, the neighbors don’t have a cat named Ghost, neither.” '

Really made me chuckle!