Reviews for What Moms Do
KatieLB chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
I don't know how I didn't review this before but I have to tell you that Im getting that look from my husband cuz i have tears streaming down my face... such a great great job i absolutely love it.
04238 chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
Ah, this is adorable...
GuestTypePerson chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
seriously. that was one of the sweetest things i've ever read. and i could totally relate to little sammy. when i was little i never knew what i was supposed to do when the teachers had us make father's day gifts. it was kind of upsetting.

excellent job! your stories rock!
SuperNCIS05 chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
That freakin' awsome. That was great. Good job! I really enjoyed that. I cried. Great job.
AngelSG86 chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
Wow, what an amazing story! It made me cry and laugh, great work.
Zenamydog chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
I have only just found this after my friend recommended you as an author, wow and double wow. Amazing, sweet and beautiful!
Taiven chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
Brilliant story. I completely adored it. You write Sam and Dean so well! Just like I'd imagine them as kids.
PseudoImp chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
that was really sweet!) Thanks for writing it!)
L'insomnie des etoiles chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
Beautiful. Thanks !
citruspeach chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
That was, possibly, the cutest thing I've ever read.

And I read Remus/Sirius fluff fic, which is pretty damn cute.

(Dean's response as to why he doesn't eat spinich made me incredibly happy, as did little Sam.)

SO favorited.
NC Girl chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
Wow. I have to admit that I actually put-off this story for a while based on the summary. It could have easily gone down that "sappy, sentimental" path. But I have never been even slightly disappointed in any of your stories and this one is no exception.

This was not only touching and beautifully written, but was a tribute to everyone who takes on the roll of "mother" whether it be teachers, grandparents, friends, neighors, etc. And yes, I lost a tear or two. Thank you for taking the time to write and post this heartfelt piece.
SumthinWicked chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
I loved this story! Having raised and still raising my 8yr old nephew it touched my heart. Even though im not his mother i guess im in the 'what mothers do' category. great story!
faith-in-Faith chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
This was a realy great, touching heartwarming, but also incredible hearbreaking story! it left me all teary eyed and i would have cried my eyes out if it wasn't because my own kids played around me, because crying in front of their kids is one thing Mom's doesn't

Thanks for sharing !
SupernaturalGurl chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
AW this was so sweet! i luved it as always lol!
Iarejedi chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
That was so sweet. I even got a little misty eyed at the end. I loved this ficlet. Thank your for posting it. :D
288 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »