Reviews for What Moms Do
th Tallest chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
OMG!

That was so beautiful TT
Threll chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
That was beautiful! It was just so endearing.

I love your little pre series tid bits. They're always so heartfelt and make me ooze into a big puddle of goo.

Love it!
Del64 chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
Sam’s little mouth made a silent O and he squeezed both eyes shut quickly and then opened them again, which was the only version of a wink he could manage, despite Dean‘s diligent training on the art form. “I forgot that I knew that.”

Beautiful. Insightful. Touching. Thank you.
HauntedPast chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
That was so sweet! I love it! I have all these warm, fuzzy feelings inside!

This is going in my favorites!
Rinne chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
This was just so cute, and heart wrenching.

I just want to huggle them both.
HellCat 1031 chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
Aww shucks. That so *CUTE*. The boys are adorable. Great job!
Fleur chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
So cute ! :D
krishp chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
Oh, that was just adorable. Especially the bit about "that's ok, the neighbor's don't have a cat neither."

Dean is *so* Sam's mom. ;)
WinchestersGirl chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
awsome story! :) that was so cute "well the neighbors dont have a cat named Ghost either" lol. great story! :)
SilverKitsune1 chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
ROFL! Oh wow. The magical kisses. That was the best part, you could practically feel Dean squirm. This was a great story. Sweet, but not sappy.
Nichole Thompson chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
*sigh* I love it. It's touching and beautiful and perfect. I'm just... at a loss of words right now. I felt a lump in my own throat a few times. You did an amazing job.
carocali chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
What a charming and melancholy story (for me). I love how you equated Dean and Mom. Very sweet.

:D

Caroline
My heart beats only for you chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
Well this story had me in tears, honey. Beautiful and very adorable. You, hands down, do the best Winnie kid!fics. Great job as always. Thanks for sharing [:
Kaewi chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
What a touching story. My favourite part was when Sam was talking about the "duck and roll", then did his "wink". That was great, haha. Very cute!
made.unmade chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
Aaw! I love sibling fluff, and Sam and Dean are the perfect candidates. I loved this story, and I love Young!Dean and Young!Sam. Very well-written, and this has put me back in a good mood (I just got flamed). Thanks for the great read,

FTPF