Reviews for What Moms Do
angel679 chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
I love this story it was so sweet. Because Dean does all those things.
Elaine du Lac chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
Aw...
c-hsnorkack chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
[i]“Well then, let’s see,” Caroline continued, interrupting the growing argument. “ Mom’s also make sure kids have their baths, and that they brush their teeth, and that they have clean clothes.”

“But Dean makes me take a bath every day,” Sam interjected, with a doubtful raise of his eyebrow. “Did your mom do that?”

“Oh yes, every day is the norm, I’m afraid.” Caroline shook her head in mock sympathy.[/i]

This bit killed me. That was so sweet. I seriously have tears in my eyes, which for me is a hard thing to achieve. Sam's so sweet and innocent, it reminds me slightly of something wicked when Dean regrets Sam having lost his innocence at such an early age. And speaking of Dean, it is so easy to see him doing this, because he does it, even now. He looks after his family and protects them from what goes bump in the night. Aw. I love you! Thanks for this.
hazza123 chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
Aww, that was fantastic. I was fighting back tears the whole way! Really, your a great reader. I'm looking forward to checking out some of your other stuff.
Ginger Ninja chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
That was such a beautiful story! I'm sitting her blinking back tears. Loved it.

*GN*
th Tallest chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
OMG!

That was so beautiful TT
Threll chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
That was beautiful! It was just so endearing.

I love your little pre series tid bits. They're always so heartfelt and make me ooze into a big puddle of goo.

Love it!
Del64 chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
Sam’s little mouth made a silent O and he squeezed both eyes shut quickly and then opened them again, which was the only version of a wink he could manage, despite Dean‘s diligent training on the art form. “I forgot that I knew that.”

Beautiful. Insightful. Touching. Thank you.
HauntedPast chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
That was so sweet! I love it! I have all these warm, fuzzy feelings inside!

This is going in my favorites!
Rinne chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
This was just so cute, and heart wrenching.

I just want to huggle them both.
HellCat 1031 chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
Aww shucks. That so *CUTE*. The boys are adorable. Great job!
Fleur chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
So cute ! :D
krishp chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
Oh, that was just adorable. Especially the bit about "that's ok, the neighbor's don't have a cat neither."

Dean is *so* Sam's mom. ;)
WinchestersGirl chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
awsome story! :) that was so cute "well the neighbors dont have a cat named Ghost either" lol. great story! :)
SilverKitsune1 chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
ROFL! Oh wow. The magical kisses. That was the best part, you could practically feel Dean squirm. This was a great story. Sweet, but not sappy.
285 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »