Reviews for What Moms Do
Jennygeee chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
That was so sweet and really quite sad. I love the bit:

'Sam looked up at his big brother. “I’ll make a card just for you. I even know what I’m going to draw. A big sunshine, and daisies, and me and you and Mom, and Dad, and our big brown dog, Brownie.”

“We don’t have a dog, Sam,” Dean said in feigned exasperation.

“That’s okay, the neighbors don’t have a cat named Ghost, neither.” '

Really made me chuckle!
Winter Darkblade chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
((too lazy to sign in, sorry!))

This is an amazing fic. I was tearing up at the end I really was. SO SWEET!
Ellenaj chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
Awesome. This is so cute.
Dugleik chapter 1 . 11/24/2006
That was both heartwarming and sad.
KatieLB chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
I don't know how I didn't review this before but I have to tell you that Im getting that look from my husband cuz i have tears streaming down my face... such a great great job i absolutely love it.
04238 chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
Ah, this is adorable...
GuestTypePerson chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
seriously. that was one of the sweetest things i've ever read. and i could totally relate to little sammy. when i was little i never knew what i was supposed to do when the teachers had us make father's day gifts. it was kind of upsetting.

excellent job! your stories rock!
SuperNCIS05 chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
That freakin' awsome. That was great. Good job! I really enjoyed that. I cried. Great job.
AngelSG86 chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
Wow, what an amazing story! It made me cry and laugh, great work.
Zenamydog chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
I have only just found this after my friend recommended you as an author, wow and double wow. Amazing, sweet and beautiful!
Taiven chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
Brilliant story. I completely adored it. You write Sam and Dean so well! Just like I'd imagine them as kids.
PseudoImp chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
that was really sweet!) Thanks for writing it!)
L'insomnie des etoiles chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
Beautiful. Thanks !
citruspeach chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
That was, possibly, the cutest thing I've ever read.

Ever.

And I read Remus/Sirius fluff fic, which is pretty damn cute.

(Dean's response as to why he doesn't eat spinich made me incredibly happy, as did little Sam.)

SO favorited.
NC Girl chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
Wow. I have to admit that I actually put-off this story for a while based on the summary. It could have easily gone down that "sappy, sentimental" path. But I have never been even slightly disappointed in any of your stories and this one is no exception.

This was not only touching and beautifully written, but was a tribute to everyone who takes on the roll of "mother" whether it be teachers, grandparents, friends, neighors, etc. And yes, I lost a tear or two. Thank you for taking the time to write and post this heartfelt piece.
307 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »