Reviews for What Moms Do
CalamityJim chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
That was absolutely adorable! And I love your characterization of little Sam. Too many people seem to turn him into a spoiled brat. I totally squeed a little at how cute this fic was.
Keely-anne chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
I'm pretty much in love with this story. It's so incredible adorable and true. Thanks for writing! :)
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
I don't know what to say... That was just... Beautiful, cute, amazing *-*
I love that fluffy stories with little Sammy and Dean taking care of him... And that just fits perfectly with them
Really, congratulations for the amazing fanfic!
See ya next ~
Rosetta
JediMagnet09 chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
That's really sweet! I love that! :)
ValiantArcher chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
What a cute story! My favourite bit had to be Dean covering for all of Sam's mentions of monsters and hunting.

"I'll make a card just for you. I even know what I'm going to draw. A big sunshine, and daisies, and me and you and Mom, and Dad, and our big brown dog, Brownie."

"We don't have a dog, Sam," Dean said in feigned exasperation.

"That's okay, the neighbors don't have a cat named Ghost, neither."

That and the 'Duck and Roll' exchange were both precious and hilarious! Thanks for writing such an enjoyable story.
The North Wyn chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
Aww, poor Little Sammy! *hugs him* That was seriously adorable. I loved it. *This* was my absolute favorite part: "Yeah, you know, like if a monster tries to grab you." "He means drop and roll," Dean explained quickly. "In case of fire." Sam looked up at his brother. "That's not what I mean, Dean." "Monsters aren't real, Sammy," Dean raised his eyebrow at his brother. "You know that." Sam's little mouth made a silent O and he squeezed both eyes shut quickly and then opened them again, which was the only version of a wink he could manage, despite Dean's diligent training on the art form. "I forgot that I knew that." So cute! And I love Sam's come-back about the cat. An amazingly cute story! Good job!
TheStylishElf chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Thanks from this Mom for a wonderful, thoughtful, well written and just dang awesome story! I got to read it with my youngest on my lap! Really well done!
SunnyZim chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
AW! This was adorable! Little Sammy is too cute and I love the way he compares Dean to a mom! Great job;)
Voldemort- Coolest Badguy EVER chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
This was a lovely story; it really reached me in more than one way.

Weechesters can convey such wonderful emotions, and the entirety of this one-shot was brilliantly written, from the heart-warming to the humourous.

I absolutely loved these lines:

"We don't have a dog, Sam," Dean said in feigned exasperation.

"That's okay, the neighbors don't have a cat named Ghost, neither."

Thanks for an incredible story. 8)

- Coolest Badguy EVER
Anon and anon chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
That was... heartbreaking. And adorable. Its like a small, angst-tinted ball of warm and fluffy goodness.
Crimson Ivy chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
This story is so sweet! It has two elements that I like a lot – young Dean playing a role of a big brother AND a parent (to Sam) and outsider’s point of view. It is a great mix for me!

I think I will never get tired of stories about Dean’s and Sam’ s childhood...

Thanks for great time! :)
Yellowbulma chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
Lovely story very bitter sweet
Death-Muncher chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
This is a really really touching story.

Excellent job.
mousefiction chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
DUDE! I loved Stellaluna when I was a kid. Mainly just because I thought bats were kick a*s back then.

And this was adorable.

Well written and everything. Great job.
Lawdy chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
Oh god, this was... I mean, I'm just wordless right now. I actually started crying at one point. This was so beautiful, I really enjoyed reading it. THANK YOU so much!
297 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »