Reviews for What Moms Do
Crossed by the Stars chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Awwwwww! I thought my heart was going to burst with all the cuteness!
Fynnegan chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Too cute! Thanks for sharing!
joyfullyme16 chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Your story is so beautiful it brought me to tears. Thank you.
DarkDragonne chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
When will I read something in this fandom without crying? So cute... And... Yeah.
mngrue chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
That was lovely.
Aikawa Akihiko chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
such a cute sam!
somersault-j chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Oh my god! So cute. Sammy all cuddled up in that cave and then realizing that he has Dean! Loved it :D
IAMNOTAHAM chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
lol, thanks for such an amazing story! I love it- a mommy Dean and a well written story- great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Ooh...such a lovely story and you posted it on my birthday!...even if I'm about half-a dozen yrs late reading it.. wish I'd read it then... anyway, loved this story. Thanks for sharing!
KC246 chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
This made my heart ache so much for wee Sammy. The whole thing was just perfect. :)
DLillith21 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Love Dean as Sam's stand in parent stories!
chabitso.0 chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
loved reading this.]
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
If Sammy lost a bear claw and John got mad at him I swear I would track John Winchester down and smack the living crud out of him! What an adorable child! I almost cried when he thought he would lose a bear claw and "daddy will be mad and you won't be proud of me anymore" I swear I laughed at this and cried at this. It was soooooooooo perfect. Little Sammy was just beyond adorable. In fact I think I want a little Sammy of my own. I think I want a little Dean of my own. Okay I wouldn't mind a big Sammy and Dean of my own! Okay back to the story. This was probably one of the best weechesters ever! I'm a Supernatural fanfiction addict so I know my weechesters stories. The teacher was so sweet. The only one I didn't like was that damn spoiled brat Billy! I agree with Dean. No more Billy at the Winchesters house. I looooooved this!
Ginger Bizkits chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Brb, just have to go pick up the pieces of my shattered hear :)
infiniteternity chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
This broke my heart, and then patched it up again. Absolutely brilliant job and thank you for writing this!
335 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »