Reviews for What Moms Do
mousefiction chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
DUDE! I loved Stellaluna when I was a kid. Mainly just because I thought bats were kick a*s back then.

And this was adorable.

Well written and everything. Great job.
Lawdy chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
Oh god, this was... I mean, I'm just wordless right now. I actually started crying at one point. This was so beautiful, I really enjoyed reading it. THANK YOU so much!
MirandaRoche chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
I really enjoyed this story. I teach gymnastics, and this summer during camp I was having the kids decorate picture frames and things for father's day since camp ended right before then. So anyway, I found one of my little boys crying by the foam pit and he was upset that he didn't have a dad (I found out later he was one of the casualties of the current war in Iraq). I was a little confused because at first he wouldn't tell me what was wrong, and his older brother came to pick him up and explained it to me. So I had a talk with him that was similar to the teacher and Sam in this story...and he told me that all the things that fathers help out with was what his brother helped out with. This story just really made me smile because it reminded me of the two boys I had the pleasure of meeting this summer.

Anyway, great job with the story and keep up the good work.
kelmar2004 chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
This brought tears to my eyes and put a smile on my face.

Absolutely beautiful. Very well done.
Broken Sexed Up Bloody Kitten chapter 1 . 8/8/2009
Totally loved! It was so sweet! xD
nocens-somnium chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Short review: LOVE FOREVER.

Longer review: This story warmed my grinch-y heart. Honestly. Your version of Sam and Dean are very believable in comparison to present-day Sam and Dean. I think my favourite parts were Sam's 'winking', and the 'Do [mothers] love [their children] more than baseball, and big knives, and Sonny Crockett's car?' Well done. I'm definitely favouriting this.
Majestik Moose chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
“We don’t have a dog, Sam,” Dean said in feigned exasperation.

“That’s okay, the neighbors don’t have a cat named Ghost, neither.”

Aw. Too sweet! :D
K-Marie-M chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
That was so cute!
WingsOfFate chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
So cute! I laughed my head off at the 'drop and roll bit'.
Mersedes chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Hey hon! I really love this fic, especially since Mother's Day is coming up! Kindergarten Sammy is so adorable! And Big Brother Dean is also very cute! I really enjoyed reading this! Ohp, just one thing: "Not sense" Did you mean "Not since?"

*hugs*

Mersedes
HarleyPeace chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Adorable. You did a wonderful job of capturing their closeness and sweetness..as well as the creepiness of being Winchesters. Lovely, absolutely lovely. :)

Thanks for writing and sharing!
LizzieJoe chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Aww,so cute and fluffy Xx
Starshinesoldier chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
“We don’t have a dog, Sam,” Dean said in feigned exasperation.

“That’s okay, the neighbors don’t have a cat named Ghost, neither.”

OMG! I love you! XD so hilarious, I think I busted a gut laughing.
Jamiez001 chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
:) Aw...that's so sweet. It a nice story to read after all the Dean going to hell ones I've read lately.

Jamie
Neko-chan the Mewse chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Aw, this is just too cute!
284 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »