Reviews for What Moms Do
carlee.nae chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Aw! This was a very sweet story. It made me cry. You're a great writer.
supernaturalobbsessed chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
aw so cute
Holly Lukeman chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
This was possibly one of the cutest stories I've read to date. The fact that it concerns Sam and Dean factors into that, of course. I loved your interpretation of Dean's care for little Sam and how Dean is pretty much Mom, Dad, and Brother to Sam.

Once again, great dialog, setting, and plot. It was dead on with the characters of the Winchester boys. Even the teacher added tremendously to the story. The outsiders point of view was a good way to approach it, I think. Thanks for the story.
Mikiya2200 chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
I just stumbled over your work and since I completely fell in love with this little fic I thought that I should let you know how much I adore it. I normally don't read Weechester, just not my type of story, but I'm glad I read this. Me and my best friend were talking about how Dean is really more like a mother to Sam most of the time and you just voiced so many thoughts and images that I had ever since, thank you very much!

My favourite image is little Sammy trying to wink at Dean and his teacher and ending up squeezing his eyes shut, it's just too cute!

Loved it, thanks again!

I love Stellaluna, too.
Sarah T chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
adorable!
He Who Writes His Own Canon chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
Aw, poor Sam. I don't have a mom either. She died when I was 2.
Berrylicious877 chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
This was just so excellent. I got all teary.
Rivana chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
*blinks away tears* I was worried I was becoming addicted to your stories. Pretty sure I've already gone way passed that though. Another great one.
heartfallen chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
This is really the most touching thing I've ever read
Stoneage Woman chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
This was amazing! I loved Sam's innocent commetns and Dean's embarassment. A very cute little ficlet.
szym chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
aw! i totally teared up!
RhianaStar chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
Amazing... I'm not sure if I have read this story before but I do follow your Triad the hunters tomb series. Love Sammy stories especially when he was little.

this story is so close to my heart and my childhood... so thank you from all of us who grew up with a mother watching from heaven
bhoney chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
Aw! This was so sweet! And a little sad, but really, really sweet.

And I was cracking UP at some of these parts: “Do moms use magical kisses?”

“Sam,” Dean groaned.

Caroline bit her lower lip. “Sometimes.”

Sam’s smile grew. “Dean does too.”

“Geez,” The eleven-year-old groaned under his breath. “Not sense you were a baby.”

“Unhuh,” Sam countered. “You did just the other day when I felled and cut my hand when the ghost scared me.” LOL-I can just SEE Dean's pained expression at this information going out to the public. Too funny!

And I loved this: “He means drop and roll,” Dean explained quickly. “In case of fire.”

Sam looked up at his brother. “That‘s not what I mean, Dean.”

“Monsters aren’t real, Sammy,” Dean raised his eyebrow at his brother. “You know that.”

Sam’s little mouth made a silent O and he squeezed both eyes shut quickly and then opened them again, which was the only version of a wink he could manage, despite Dean‘s diligent training on the art form. “I forgot that I knew that.”

I could totally picture this, and it made me laugh. Poor Dean, trying so hard to cover up all Sam's slip-ups. And I just love Sam's response. Great job writing them to sound like real kids.

Thanks for a great story.
284 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »