Reviews for Into the New World
122boy chapter 5 . 1/29/2011
Wow that was great pleasenupdatebthis story rocks
Lemony-Gal chapter 5 . 1/7/2010
Wow! I love it! I can't wait until you get the next chappie up!
Johnettes lullabye chapter 5 . 3/24/2009
i really love the story so far. i hope to read more soon. you are doing a really good job.
Shire Folk chapter 4 . 4/11/2007
I'm sixteen, don't really care about the lemon. Okay, I have to say I love your Chocobo! Too bad you can't bring in Clasko, he'll be so happy. Scratch my previous worlds since we're stinking with the Disney ones. Now then, Pocahontis, Great Mouse Detective, Jungle Book, Robin Hood, Emperor's New Groove, Aristocats, Recess Movie (or series)... ect.

May the Grace of the Valar Protect You.
Shire Folk chapter 3 . 4/11/2007
Okay, I just have to say, that I luaghed a little when I noticed you put in a chocobo! Chocobos are awesome! Anyways, this is a great story so far, but I continually got feelings of sheer terror deep in my gut when you used Meteor, Ultima, and especially Bahamut's Overdrive Mega Flare. You are very talented and imaginative when describing fights. My one question though is when will they (Sora and Kairi) realise that they love each other and hook up? Now, worlds, let's see... Spira (FFX/X-2), Digital World/ Real World (Digimon), Narnia (need I say), Middle-Earth (again, need I say), Mushroom Kingdom, possible Harvest Moon, Metroid Prime, Star Fox, Alagaesia (Eragon/ Eldest/ Last Book), Soul Calibur, and Hyrule. Those are all the ones I can think of right now that aren't Disney. Update whenever you can.

May the Grace of the Valar Protect You.
pyro-freak-444 chapter 5 . 4/6/2007
omg another sora what a twist!lol hope you update soon love the story!
Abe chapter 5 . 10/31/2006
This story is so awesome, please post a new chapter it is so cool.
Higure Iji chapter 3 . 10/29/2006
hey dude, i really like ur story! could you include the naruto and bleach worlds? also one piece? thank you! oh and rave master!
GTA Guy chapter 5 . 10/3/2006
This story is awesome. The battle scenes are great. Loved the whole fight with Bahamut and the two most powerful keyblades. Poor Sora, having to lug that weapon around, but at least it isn't useless. Poor Kairi too, WHAT IS SORA DOING TO YOU? Lol, I'm not the first to say this, but have Sora and Kairi next time you do a lemon.
tedus987 chapter 5 . 9/14/2006
ok how sora holds the 2 most powerfulest keyblades is way cool, the story is good, and i can't wait for the next chap.
RasenRaikirinoJutsu03 chapter 3 . 8/3/2006
Oathkeeper.
RasenRaikirinoJutsu03 chapter 5 . 7/26/2006
Funny and great at the same time! Keep it going.
SilverShadowKitsune chapter 5 . 7/24/2006
I must say, I'm liking this a lot! Very good. A good job describing the battle scenes, I was acting part of it out in front of my computer! I'm seeing a lot of Final Fantasy VI elements in her. I'm assuming was saved Sora and Kairi was Carbuncle? Either way, keep it up!

Sincerely,

Hikage
master x 218 chapter 5 . 7/19/2006
I know you're busy but, could you please update soon.
Delusional Fishies chapter 1 . 7/18/2006