Reviews for Are You Proud of Me?
ncisgirl4ever chapter 6 . 10/28/2013
Amazing story! Really well-done. Keep up the good work!

ncisgirl4ever
Cutter12 chapter 6 . 9/21/2011
You do have great story ideas. I'm looking forward to reading more of your work. :)
LogicalGoth chapter 6 . 2/26/2011
The idea behind the story was nice, however I found Don's and Alan's reactions highly unrealistic. For one, an atomic bomb wouldn't take Don away from Charlie especially if he hadn't woken up yet.

Two, even if Alan told Don that Charlie would be fine, which he wouldn't, he would most likely rush to the hospital after getting the necessary information, Don would not smile, his brother is in surgery, he'd be distraught.

Third, even if Don believed that Alan needed to get away from the hospital room, neither would leave Charlie alone. Don would tell his dad to get something to eat, or go home and rest. They would NEVER leave him alone.

Overall this story was pretty good, despite the out of character behavior. I would give it a 3.5 out of 5 :)

LogicalGoth
csimesser1 chapter 6 . 1/17/2010
that was good lvoed it
Bunny1 chapter 6 . 10/13/2009
Wow... that's... awesome:) Love it:)
epalladino chapter 6 . 6/21/2009
Nice story. Thanks, Beth
Once Upon A Twilight chapter 6 . 6/9/2007
that was so sweet! ohmg;; i thinkk i nearly cried at least three times. ) keep it up!
Jamiie numb3rs chapter 6 . 3/29/2007
i just got to reading this now. btw, it's a nice story. I like it. :)
Sushi Chi chapter 6 . 10/31/2006
I enjoyed this story. Very good.
Gandalf3213 chapter 6 . 7/8/2006
Really, really good. It made my stomach do little flips. Go epilogues!
Magnificently-In-Love chapter 6 . 6/4/2006
applause applaus! that was so cute and good! I loved it!
merryw chapter 6 . 5/25/2006
Great job!
Queen of Cliffies chapter 5 . 5/24/2006
awesome chapter, though I found it kind of ironic that charlie would say he was 'beat' but thats just me, lol. I hope you the the epilogue up soon!
Alexia77 chapter 5 . 5/24/2006
Aw... CUTE! I really like the story, it's very neat!
The Silent Rumble chapter 5 . 5/24/2006
Aw... it's already almost over... *Sniffes*