Reviews for Fevered
Leah chapter 1 . 1/20
So flippin’ cute! Good job 3
Carley-Carley-Carley chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
I love this so much... it's perfect in every way.
Truly a work of art though, if Nears seeing things shouldn't he like, take some medicine? you know lower the fever, something like that... ah f*ck it. It's too cute
AbandonAccount1997 chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
:3 love this!
darkwish3 chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
this was very good thank you for writing it
Girl that never reads chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Incredible. I have read this story about 20 times (that's kind of pathetic on my part...) and it's never gotten old. The way you word things is marvelous- really genius...

If you were to write a novel I would surely enjoy reading it.
Azureila chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
This fic is totally LOVE

Hey, I don't mind Mello being bitchin' and Near's constant apathy towards his hatred, because, well... you know, truthfully, they complete each other

Regards,

SheilaLuv
katakatsumi chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
aaw! that was so lovely and cute :) I LUF it, I just wanna jump in your story and hug them forever (they would probably afraid of me the hyper I am wright now :S ) add to my faves
luz chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
what a weird relationship...but cute!
FrigidSnow chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
I loved it. MelloNear is so cute, isn't it? I loved the whole 'I hate you...' 'S'all right' thing. Obsessive love-hate relationship. What everyone loves about them, right?
mediate89 chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
Aw, that was precious _
merga chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
This fic is incredible. Your characters are amazing, recognizable, beleivable. I love, love love this fic, as a writer (you are amazing, I love your style, as a reader, and if I were a fangirl, I would love it as that, too. This is just beyond.
The Germ-X Bottle chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
EP! .! This is great!
istopped chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
yihee! i super love near!; )
VictorianLegend07 chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
Was amazed by it! I love the simple fact that they do indeed love each other though not in the shameful blatancy many though I'm not of course certain *duh* does while using Death note characters! _ Loved it!
Einstette chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
hehe pretty cute ! Near was ADORABLE ! i LOVES HIM !

is it possible if i request that you make a LxNear fic ?

dont have to if you dont want to, just your a awesome writer and all .. xD

well ya, CUTEE !