Reviews for Alive Again
McGiva chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
yes... i got the reference and loved it! i grew up watching x-files, it was my favorite show when it was on and what started me reading ff! love the melding of the 2 shows!
allymcnally chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
Very sweet story. How come it didn't come up when I searched M rated stories with Booth and Brennan?
Habita chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
Oh! I really loved this fic! Very nice story and very well written. A pleasure reading!

I loved "all things", too :-)

Thank you very much for sharing! :-)
MyDarkAliasIsHPScully17 chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
I know you wrote this story a long time ago, but I just got around to reading it. I liked the story, don't get me wrong, but after the X-Files epiphany at the end...I like it so much better. Adding a little X makes everything better, don't you think?
WinchesterWench chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
Oh that was wonderful! Beautifully written, I need more! lol!

seriously loved that :oD

Kay x
Digital Damita chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
AW perfect! I was looking for a fic like this after I watch that epsiode! Amazing!

x
ShipperCrazed - FanFicCrazy chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
Nice oneshot. I certainly volunteer to be his therapist if Tempe is ever occupied at the lab and can't comply. *drool*
Velaina chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
great story! and i love the little x-files note at the bottom...i remember that ep
WOATCAPIITON chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
OMG, wow...
Erkith chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
stop at the last line of dialogue... more powerful ending than the last sentence...

very nice fic!
DemonicAyngel chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
great story!

can we have a bones POV?
pagan-seijou chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
Yeah! I got the reference, hon! Yay! I loved it!

pagan-seijou
BonesDBchippie chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
OMG! You did such a wonderful, no. AWESOMELY STUPENDUS JOB with this story. I could not have asked for a better, more well defined POV from Booth-I could just feel the emotion pouring out of him. And Brennan, wow, was she too smooth or what! What a way to make him forget! I've just finished reading it twice and still can't believe how terriffic it is. I so can't wait till you see the episode!

YOU RULE!
Hawkeye Girl chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
That is seriously my favorite episode of the X-Files! Or wait. . . maybe it's one with Krycek, so I can pant over Nicholas Lea (seriously, how hot was he when he turned out to be a bad guy!). . .or the one where Mulder's all crying after his mom dies. . .okay, they're all my favorite, but the tea one is up there!

Comfort sex rocks!
SleepDeprived07 chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
Tea. The X Files. All Things. The supposed sex. Ah, yes... Memories.

Nice "comfort sex" fic. I especially liked that you caught the idea of Brennan being a surprisingly sensitive person for someone who's seemingly cold. Nice job!