Reviews for Maktub
Trogmorten chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
This is wonderful!

Beautiful writing! The flow of the story is amazing! And the end with Sheik was absolutely fantastic!
The Silent Cartographeresse chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
I actually read this the first time a couple months ago, I do not know if you still return to FFnet even, but this is easily, in one of my favorite readings of all the time, of Fanfiction, of Short stories, of best sellers and others.

I do not know how you made it, at first I didn't really understand what was going on, but I really liked it, so I *ahem* saved it and made a file in my phone so I could read it whenever I wanted. I do not know if you really intended to, but the first sentence of the story: -"They will not understand, because they weren't born in the desert, living on it's whim. To understand, they would need to be born again, and see that everything has been written already, in the shifting sands and the fallen stars"

It is actually kind of what happened me when reading it, every time I read it, I understand the story, the meaning of Maktub and the meaning of this first sentence even more, however, I have yet to understand the last two at a degree that I won't end confused with internal musings after 5 minutes.

The quotes were a good addition, part of the charm of the story, I do believe they fitted like a key :D

And I totally imagined Sheik protesting for Poe-Rights every time I read the author's note XD

It's really nice that you didn't forget Navi in here, most take her for annoying, and I really liked the fact that you brought her back, even if it ruined the smexy times of the boys. Oh, that also! You certainly developed both damn well, the interaction was not forced and it was a really nice surprise after the water temple XD As well as in the spirit colossus, and later on.

Oh god, this story is so good, I could never end up enlisting everything that I loved. I believe your major problem was spelling, one or two words or sentences not right, but apart from that, you're cool, this is really maybe the best thing you could make to this person called random, If you ever read this, keep going like that, and don't fret, you're doing fine :D
Rose from the Dark chapter 6 . 2/25/2012
Okay so you definitely had me from "And he would meet the Hero instead." I just loved that line... and basically everything that came after it Awesome fic! It was funny and and epic and, seriously, nice job!
Ganhiwa chapter 6 . 1/26/2012
One of the better stories in this fandom and genre, will fav it just to be sure I can read it again later, not if, but when I feel like reading it again. :)
inspired-by-Dream chapter 6 . 7/26/2011
oh such a story!

with all the fun-ness and advanture

and most lovely, the quotes in between the scene, cutting and connecting each to each well.

and just where did you get all those insanely-well-written-and-lovely-quotes? perfect as they are, and understanding them mostly quite well, even add on the effect to the story

goddesses, this story is GREAT!

if there's a favorite in the favorite, there's definitely your story
Rooj chapter 6 . 7/15/2011
My favorites list is getting too big but I won't stop faving things I love~ A good sense of humor and some fluff. I love that. XDD
Twinkie chapter 6 . 2/5/2011
I love your writing style, and the quotes you picked to add are wonderful with the story. This is the first time I've seen Sheik receive the Triforce of Power, but when I think about it, it certainly makes sense. I really love Sheik's and Link's little back and forths, they add an interesting element to the story.
Calavel chapter 6 . 1/23/2011
Awesome and wow, so well done!

I really enjoyed how you took your time. Not just "oh, destiny" and put them together. You *showed* them falling in love.

And finally, finally, someone answers the question of who was supposed to get the third Triforce. Ganon couldn't have been the true owner (well, I have seen 1 story try that, but it's unfinished *pout*).

Thank you for sharing this!
NightmareFairy chapter 6 . 10/17/2010
Wow. I don't even know what to say beyond "wow." This fic was fantastic, your writing is sublime. The quotes interspersed throughout the fic add zest and enhance this already amazing story. Link and Sheik are in character, their tale is compelling, and I couldn't stop reading.

I just wanted to thank you for this wonderful read. I couldn't stop.
Sonic's chapter 6 . 6/22/2010
I read. I loved. I worship you.

Excellent fic. Thank you so much for taking the time to write this masterpiece!
FarieAislin chapter 6 . 5/15/2010
From the moment i started reading this I didn't stop till I finished. It was so well written, and original. By far my favorite LoZ fanfic.

I enjoyed the quotes you put in, and i think they were all very fitting even if i didn't understand every single one of them XD
Rohxez chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
Spot #78! (hopefully -_-) Actually im commenting now to give you a hug cause i FINALLY find someone who knows and believes that Sheik was most definitely MALE even tho he was Zelda in disguise. Thank you! ;A; Anywho ima go read now and i'll comment again once im all done
Raeya Kimani chapter 6 . 11/8/2009
Wonderful, absolutely wonderful. I loved it from beginning to end. It just might be one of my favorite Zelda fanfictions. You did a great job portraying Sheik and Link's relationship. Very romantic and sweet without being over the top. The concept of the temple Guardians I found very original and unique.
Darkan chapter 6 . 10/7/2009
This fic was a real peace of art. I just read it all in one go, and I skipped classes so I could finish it today. I've loved everything in it ! I wish I could write fights as well as you. But they always end up boring and incoherent. Well, I guess I'm stuck to writing fluff :p

Anyway, thanks thousand times for this epic story, which enlighted my mood, probably for a whole month !

Yours truthfully,

~Darkan.

(Please don't mind the probable spelling and/or grammar mistakes. I'm doing my best, but huh... I'm not that good yet.)
FlurryDivider chapter 6 . 10/1/2009
I love this story. Unlike some of the zelda stuff I've read like this it seems to take an element of realism in the way that they actually get injured. Plus i'm a sucker for witty banter. XD
104 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »