Reviews for Maktub
OmniStrife chapter 6 . 8/12/2008
I've read this story a couple of times now, and I'm blown away by it each time. You have a writing style that is unique, especially, as I've found, to this fandom, and I appreciate it so much. I'm fascinated by how well-thought out this story seems, how each piece just fits together like a puzzle. The quotes that separate each section give the story an almost tangible taste, like fresh herbs added to an already delicious meal.

In a word: bravo. :)
linwe chapter 6 . 6/2/2008
Well what do you know, you did :D

Great story. Thanks for sharing.
linwe chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
Random point of interest: Did you know "maktub" means "book" in arabic?

Interesting story so far, by the way.
AUehara chapter 6 . 5/28/2008
my god!

it took me no less than three days to read! what just mean from me that's too perfect!

i loved those quarrel in enters Sheik and Link! they're really funny. and about the story, it was at least lovely and at most perfect!

my congratulations to you
Firebreather339 chapter 2 . 5/26/2008
Tee-hee!

THOSE DAMN CUCCOS!
burn to ashe chapter 6 . 5/14/2008
I wasn't sure what I was expecting when I came in to this story, but I definitely think I got more than I was expecting. It was a concise and blessingly short epic piece, it retained beautiful characterization, your back story for Sheik was lovely, and all told I did not see many grammatical mistakes at all, none worth noting. Lovely job.
PhoenixPinion chapter 6 . 5/13/2008
This was a lovely read, and a refreshing change of pace from the drivel that seems to flourish in the Zelda fandom, and more specifically, the Sheik/Link pieces.

The execution of plot was wonderfully paced, if the slightest bit constrained, and the small spelling errors were easily overlooked when the story offered some of the best characterization fanfiction has ever seen. I love how the little quirks in Sheik's personality are subtle but still noticeable, and the interaction between him and Link is believable to the point of being painful.

And Nabooru was wickedly funny. I smiled every time she made an appearance.

All in all, it blows my mind and I'm left dumbfounded as to how this story has so little reviews.

Excellent work, dear.
Gabriel Dragonheart chapter 6 . 5/3/2008
Cool STory. I really liked it.
TinyAnglerFish chapter 6 . 4/3/2008
I can't say much about this, besides that I love it. Defiently one of my favorite LoZ and Shink fics now.

An interesting twist to Sheik's existence...one that I dont think many fans have though of.

But my favorite part about your fic has to be Sheik and Link's banter. Oh my god, amazing XDD
Kei White chapter 6 . 2/5/2008
This is a great story. I loved how you used the quotes between sences(can't spell at the moment). I hope you write more stories. :)
ObsessedWithSheik chapter 6 . 1/28/2008
Oh.. wow... :Is completely floored.: That was.. brilliant! Terrific! Wonderful! :Claps excitedly, jumping up and down.: Oh my God! That was so original, creative, beautifully written and a total masterpiece! I'm blown away by the sheer genius, by the quality! (The quotes were so cool) You are a Literary Goddess! Excellent story- I am so grateful that you wrote this, that I had the honor to read it. I really did enjoy reading it, and it is just so... good! (I can hardly even think right now I am so floored by the talent that is shown here) The BEST Fic I have read in a long, long time. I am TOTAL SheikxLink Fangirl, and I loved this. Though, I was hoping for more citrus, but it didn't take away from the story- it still was 100% brilliant! (I'm just a pervert, anyway. ;) I loved it, please keep writing, and I am about to go raid your profile and your favorites. LOL! I'm absolutely sure you have wonderful taste in FanFiction too. :Grin: 10,0/10! HURRAY! (and Random, you are one lucky bastard to have this masterpiece written for you! ;-; I wish someone would write something like this for me! :Jealous:)

~Kiyo
Barra Arisa Sanguine chapter 6 . 1/1/2008
Wow, this was an amazingly lovely story. I love the way you say things, just the language you use, its so elegant. The story itself was priceless, a new twist to a vaguely common story. I also liked the quotes you used and the explanation of Maktub's meaning. All in all you wrote a funny, sute, and most inportantly GOOD story about Sheik and Link. You focused on an entire story, not just the two of them and their relationship, you made them human, and kept them in character. I really loved this story, thanks for posting it.

-Faeryl
yumie-darkness123 chapter 6 . 11/29/2007
good good!

very long...

but still very good.
just me chapter 6 . 10/14/2007
Beautiful story. A very easy read, you did a great job with this! Hope to read more link/sheik from you. Thanks a ton!
atomicpen chapter 6 . 8/28/2007
I love the flow of this, and the way the different parts of OoT were incorporated as stories that Link was telling Sheik as they went through the Temples again.

That and the quotes were just cool.
101 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »