Reviews for Maktub
Shadow Cat17 chapter 6 . 5/16/2006
I thought the quotes were very fitting. I really liked how you wrote this story, and I am pleased that you are one of those yaoi writes that does not bash the female main character that is supposed to end up with one of the male characters that is currently having fun wiht another male character. I also like how you add the romance to this story, nothing to smutty and nothing so extremely sappy that it will make your teach rot. This was a really enjoyable story that I am glad that your wrote and that I am glad that I read.
Aoede chapter 6 . 5/16/2006
Perfect. Just perfect. Everything just... fits. I think the quotes were my favorite part. They were very well chosen, and very well integrated into the story. I really enjoyed the dialog, specially between Link and Sheik, and Impa and Nabooru.

And Amy is so... cute. D:
Aurora-Kayd chapter 6 . 5/16/2006
You rule at quote finding. Really.

That was amazing. I can't believe it only took you seven days. Color me impressed. I loved everyting about this fic. The humor was great, the dialog was perfect. And it had yaoi to boot.

Thanks ever so much for sharing this!
Aurora-Kayd chapter 3 . 5/16/2006
*eep*

Smoochies and Angst and Heroic!Sheik and yay.

...I'm so not going bed anytime soon, am I? It's worth it though :]
Aurora-Kayd chapter 2 . 5/16/2006
Cucco attack! rotfl

The banter between Link and Sheik is so perfect! I am so entertained. You write them so amazing well.
Aurora-Kayd chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
This is brilliant. Utterly brilliant

Sarcastic!Sheik is so much fun. And Amy is great too -

Oh, the decision to continue reading or go to sleep and actually be coherent for class tomorrow is a tough one ... one more chapter won't kill me :]
dJeu chapter 6 . 5/15/2006
I really enjoyed this. An interesting take on everything. A couple story elements seemed a bit rough, but didn't really detract from it.

The romance wasn't quite built up to as one would expect. It just sort of happens out of the blue. I mean, you know it's going to happen, but there doesn't really seem to be a real cause for it.

Still, I think the plot was rather solid, and I enjoyed reading it, so good work.
HappyGaylord chapter 6 . 5/15/2006
Sheik and Link has such cute personalities!

I like the way the they tease each other, its very cute(And funny X3)

A part I really likes was when Link held Sheik and "Broke down into hysterical sobs, holding the Sheikah as if afraid he would vanish any second"

Very good!

Anyways, great fic! I would love to read more fics like this one! :3
Random chapter 5 . 5/15/2006
Boo to this thing that stole half my review.

As I was saying, the quotes were so cool! Are you hinting at something, darling?

;)

Anyway, I want to meet your beta, because she must be a saint after beta'ing this bahelmoth. And talented too ;)

Keep writing witht this amazing quality. See? You -are- good, you just need a bit of encouraging to work well.

Thank you again, love, and remember, Random has your number **winks**

::Random::

"I don't hate Zelda, per se, but I could never say no to a man in spandex."
Random aka Birthday Boy chapter 6 . 5/15/2006
Oh, Rie!

**squee!**

This was so awesome! You're the most talented writer I've ever met, but truly this was beautiful! And so lengthy! God, if you were a man I'd ask you to marry me XD

But somehow, I think Dark Star would have something to say about that.

Oh, where to start the review!

Link is adorable and Sheik is absolutely awesome. Don't think I didn't see the references in his dialogue! Oh, you terrible woman, that was beautiful. I liked their interaction, it was so smooth but at the same time strained. Also, I noticed the lack of "I love you"'s around, which is a big kudos for you.

Few people can write romance without restoring to the mush phrase per excellence.

Then the quotes... my god, how long did it take you to find all that? And so awesome quotes! They fit each scene accordingly, and flowed well into their meanings.

"Karma has an impeccable timing and a very underestimated sense of humor."
100 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7