Reviews for Of Bloodstains and Balconies
AnimexxLover1827 chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Wow. You don't even know how much I love this. You're one of the many reasons for my extreme love in this fandom. Thank you for existing and writing. My day was made reading your fics. Authors like you make me love life. Peace out.
Nanyoky chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
I had forgotten how much I loved your writing until today when I was perusing old favorites. I'm not sure what else I can say except THANK YOU for sharing your talent with us fanatical Reffie monsters and I wish you the very best. :)
RenoMeUpYo chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
This story is beautifully written, is clear, and flows perfectly. The way the descriptions are written and the tone is set, I could actually imagine exactly what was going on at every point. Not to mention that I'm a major sucker for the way you write Reno. The actions of both, Reno and Yuffie, are exactly what I'd imagine them to be, also, given the situation. Gah, I honestly squealed when I read about the tattoos. In short, just wonderful. Thank you very much for this!
tracy chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
You're very awesome writer, you make me LOVE Yuffie/Reno pairing. And so far you're the best Reno character depiction (as well as YUffie's) EVER. Thanks and keep on writing! :)
JingYee chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
*sighs happily* another great fic to add to my fav list. _~
MsRainey chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
Awesome! Awesome! Awesome!

Yay Reffie!
blendedhappymeal chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
This is so good!

I love the way Yuffie isn't portrayed too annoying and childish as how she was in other stories.

Love her tattoo! :D
Inifinitely Eternity chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
oh. my. god.

this is too beautiful!

I LOVE YOU. (platonic-ish)

Serenitychan13 chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
This BEGS for a sequel!
Yvonnia chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
Well isn't that lovely. I really liked this; it was well written and enticing-kept me wanting more.
Kit-Quicksand chapter 1 . 6/23/2007

so i'm IN LOVE with this story,

the descriptions, the characters, the little details, uh, just... uh. It was amazing.

"Half of it winds up trickling over her lips and down her chin, staining them a deep pink before she smears it away with her wrist, and that’s when he thinks he might be in love with her."

that would have to be my favorite line, because there is just something so... awesome about something so innocent drawing out a big feeling like that.
Mavrixtrinkia chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
that was cute
Kaikai PANTS chapter 1 . 12/14/2006

so wonderfully written. & their personalities were in character. it felt real neh?

it was long...but i actually read every wonderfully descriptive word of your reffie.

reno & yuffie are an awesome pairing & this is too.

i loved it.

[ faves ]

x. kawaii eyez
Alexxi Amazing chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
I love this. It was so cute! Beautiful.
Night Beauty chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
I hope you write more Reno and Yuffie fics )