Reviews for What if
MistyX chapter 31 . 3/28/2004
hahaha, great story girl! Love-addicted Max and Logan, that's what we missed in the show :D
Sindy chapter 31 . 3/27/2004
You are so good. I sending you a thousand virtual dollars.
Roxy21 chapter 30 . 3/26/2004
I'm sending you a hundred dollars. Virtual, of course.
What a great story. Write more Max and Logan.
J chapter 29 . 2/4/2002
i've finally found the page for this story. i was worry that it wasnt going to be here. please, you have to continue with the story. its killing me. t/c
Sarah chapter 2 . 10/10/2001
" Of course, that explains, why I can fly!"

" Oh My God, You can Fly!"

" No! Listen, what the hell makes you think that I believe you, all I know is that you are some wacked up journalist, with paranoid theories? Can you say Mulder?, well, at least his theories were actually true!"

LOL Great So FAR!
sandy chapter 29 . 8/26/2001
hey great keep going

you got me chewing nails at what will happen next
motorcycleangelmargaret chapter 29 . 8/26/2001
that was GREAT! i can't wait till the next part
J chapter 29 . 8/26/2001
you were about to pissed me off, you know that. j/k its been such a long time, and i was wondering where on earth you were. but, here you are with another chapter, and i couldnt have been any happier than the way i am right now! thank you, thank you, thank you for writing again. please do continue with it. t/c
ss silver star chapter 29 . 8/25/2001
So glad to see a new chap. i was about to give up on you, but you did the right thing, now keep up the good work, peace out.
bb4 chapter 29 . 8/25/2001
more more please i love this story and i so glad to see u wrote more today
mblab chapter 29 . 8/25/2001
That was really good. For a while I wasn't sure if you'd been sucked up by aliens and disappeared. (j/k!) Keep it up! ;-)
the phyco barcode boo chapter 28 . 8/24/2001
you can't leave it there ::cries:: finish it PLEASE

does she go straight back to logan and confess her feelings or what oh its killing me FINISH IT PLEASE (this is good by the way

hey email *anyone* is free to! aiigt see ya laters!
1130 chapter 28 . 8/10/2001
please continue I want to know if she finally tells Logan that she is in love with him!
Original Max A chapter 28 . 8/7/2001
Alright, Alright alrighty then. I finally finished reading your fic and I have to say. Wow. I normaly don't read AU's but this was excellent. You shouldn't have kept that talent hidden for so long. I'm so glad you broke out of your shell. Okay and for suggestions. I'm thinking about it. Get back to me.

Max DeLuca chapter 28 . 7/18/2001
I really like it so far. I think it's good to have it really in depth, not just rush along. You describe what the characters (especially Max) are feeling well, too. Good job, you've got a good thing here! Hope to see more chapters soon.