Reviews for Girl Genius Drabbling
Maggie-baka chapter 7 . 6/13/2011
Nice...please do the Jagers soon. I want to see your take on them.
CarpeDiemEveryday chapter 2 . 8/16/2010
Now this? This is a drabble. High approval rating. :)

Carp
Jingle For Goldfish chapter 7 . 2/3/2009
I. Love. Girl. Genius.

I wish there were a bigger network for webcomic fanfics. Or maybe there is and I just haven't discovered it yet...

These snippets are really cute. You should write an actual story! :)

Is the dead-tree version any father ahead than the online version? Just curious.
Revriley chapter 7 . 1/27/2009
Boris and Dr. Glassvitch, please!
Tikatu chapter 7 . 5/16/2008
Ah, now I find these! Nice little snapshots of each character. Krosp's made me laugh out loud at the end there.

I'll echo another reviewer's sentiment; do the Jägermonsters! I think they're some of the funniest, and occasionally, deepest characters there are in the story.

Hope to see some more soon!
RmGuccione chapter 7 . 4/19/2008
I love how you have the characters pegged.

Nice little update.
Toimarie chapter 6 . 6/2/2007
Yay! I love the comic too. This was an interesting read. Thanx
Bagge chapter 6 . 4/27/2007
Wonderful work! I really enjoy how each drabble ends with a twist that makes the reader stop and think - and how they tie into each other.

And I love that comic too.
RmGuccione chapter 6 . 4/21/2007
Love Girl Genius! Nice drabblings.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/16/2007
I can't log in right now for some reason, but I'm subscribing as soon as I can. Delightful drabbles! You even have Othar! My absolute favorite Girl Genius character...

Upddate soon!

~Pink Eraser
Snickerer chapter 6 . 12/3/2006
Heh. I'm not sure what else there is to say - you just summed up pretty much everything we know about his character in just a few lines. Nice!
Snickerer chapter 5 . 11/3/2006
Heh.

Very nice. I have to admit I like Agatha's and Krosp's the best, but, then, that's probably a side effect of having favorite characters. (Don't suppose you'd like to do one for the Jagermonsters? *Grins*)

I do like these last two as well, though. While subtly disquieting, I can see the basis for those implications.
Mollyscribbles chapter 2 . 5/16/2006
I'm a big fan of Girl Genius myself, and this is a nice drabble. Interesting insight into Agatha, and very concise.

It's nice to see GG fic out here, overall.

One thing - it's against the ToS to have author's note chapters; I know there are times it makes more sense to keep them seperate, but They Who Strip Punctuation prefer that we just stick in a divider and get to the story, it seems.