Reviews for Creme Ardor la Chestnut
Kingdom Hearts KeyBlade chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
u should continue
Basill chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Oh I adore this series. Absolutely adore it. I do hop for more. maybe Snape truly making Harry his, or maybe have the potion have a side effect and Harry finds out he's prego and marries Snape. that would be kinda cool, but anything you decide is good.
Azrael Jinsei chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
If you do write a sequel it should have something to do with coming out to family and friends. Or the two of hem becoming colleagues and continuing the seductive food eating game.
Thank you so much for writing this. I greatly enjoyed reading it.
SerpentineJ chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Amazing series!
Sequel? Pretty please?
sleepy mind chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
*nosebleed* well, that was absolutely hot. How wicked of dearest Sev to think of that. Deliciously wicked this fic is! I love it!
kiokukara chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
It was also rather disconcerting to know that his Godfather Sirius Black, who had been standing behind Remus the entire time, had a look on his face as if he knew EXACTLY how hard it was to get Honey from fur.

That was an excellent line. The rest of it was excellent too ;)

The Lovely Zombie chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
If that isn't what you think of as good lemon then I very much want to know what is, please write a sequel.
sarahsezlove chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Totally loved it :)
untold chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
OMG! please continue this fic! and more smut :P *rubs hands together*
whoot chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
sequel most wanted
DannyBird chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
so sinfully tempting and alluring.

Definitely Another Sequel!

how to continue...hmm.. how about them getting turned on in potions class without other students finding out what they do to each other..and maybe one with harry in control in potions classroom...? I have no imagination.
Topaz.Emerald.Onyx.Sexy chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Hey That was so mischiveous and so full of Snarrines. It was awesome! I so hope you continue this I don't have any ideas for you right now but if I have any I'll send you a line. Cheers!
Strawberry Danger chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
kamiam714 chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Not good? Then I am a man...which i am not! Please make a sequel! PLEASE!
Despara chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
*read the whole series*

*holds onto pillow*

Thank you very much. *will never be able to look at honey the same*