Reviews for Finding Camaraderie
The Good Child chapter 7 . 2/16
kakashi sounded a bit like sai when talking about friends
jj chapter 7 . 2/1
great job on the story i hope youve made many friends in your new place since then
LaforayaWattpad chapter 7 . 8/27/2015
I loved this! Its hard to find non yaoi fanfics with these two. And this one was great!
Crystal M. Key chapter 7 . 3/10/2015
You made me have Kakashi feels. I may be crying a little. Thank you for the good story!
jess.c.kong chapter 7 . 1/22/2015
Loved the playful banter they had...the window scene, particularly Iruka's narration, was hilarious, especially when he was praising and cursing Kakashi in the same breath. And Kakashi's fake disappointment that it didn't take his eye out was priceless! Your story had the perfect balance of humor and vulnerability. I like how you emphasized Kakashi's childish side because it pairs well with Iruka's "motherly" side. Loved the scene where Iruka snatches up Naruto...perfect comedic timing! And the scene with Sasuke and Iruka was very sweet. The only thing I'd say was an open ended topic was Iruka putting himself as Kakashi's emergency contact. Maybe you could work it into a sequel?... ;)
Viviane Renard chapter 7 . 4/8/2013
You did a good job of keeping the plot self-contained. It focused on Kakashi and Iruka's friendship the entire time, using Kakashi's hospitalization as a turning point. While multiple plot points work wonders for longer stories, for a shorter story like this, I like to see that every sentence and scene is used to further the plot. Considering that short stories don't have many words to begin with, it's always nice to see that none are "wasted." In other words, great story!
MayIGoOutSensei chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
this is so good i can't believe i didn't leave a review the last time i read this... but really, I love this story so much! thank you for a good read! _
glassfacet chapter 7 . 12/26/2012
This fic gives me warm fuzzy feelings. There aren't too many Kakashi & Iruka frienship fics, so this was a nice surprise to find. Kakashi's confusion about friendship is endearingly human, and don't we all get confused and insecure when we're trying new things? Anyways, great job with this!
komayaka kaze chapter 7 . 7/12/2012
Hey. Wonderful story. I loved the way you brought out Kakashi's possible insecurities. And as for your worries about OOCness, i would say you are one of the very few authors who has really seen the characters for what they are. Many authors focus entirely too much on either making the characters too dark or too godly.
Thank you for such a wonderful story.
Keep up the good work.
Iruka Lover chapter 7 . 11/24/2011
So evil that you wrote this. This is beyond perfect development for romance. Dx Dx Dx :,(

But besides that...

I greatly enjoyed this lil' ficlet! It's just rather perfect...

Anywho. }_}

I simply enjoyed it. It's just so *happy sigh* It's nice. Nice and warm But, I would venture to say there should be a sequel... }_}

{_{

}_{

Right... Well, yeah. That's all I can think of without rambling. Tah!
Tacpebs chapter 7 . 6/22/2011
I really liked this story. Thank you for taking the time to write it.
Beloved Daughter chapter 7 . 5/27/2011
This is a great story and just goes to show the depths a true friendship can go to help someone out socially and mentally! Thanks for writing and sharing with us!
WynterSky chapter 7 . 4/30/2011
This is really sweet!
The Lamplight Detective chapter 7 . 4/17/2011
Damn, so moving! I cried :')

It was so sweet, the way Iruka wanted to help his friend out and so sad, the way Kakashi seemed to be all alone with nobody to care for him...

:) Great work!
Bunch-o-Nuts chapter 7 . 9/12/2010
Awesome. You have some great stories. I like your depiction of the silent student; I thought you got it right, at least as far as my childhood had gone.

Best of luck on your next Naruto story...and glad to hear your making friends!