Reviews for Beauty and the Ghost
AmethystFlare3 chapter 8 . 1/2
Ahhhh this is sooo cute! Growing up, Belle was always my favorite princess :'). I wish you had written more princess stories :D Love this and I love your writing styles :D.
TMNTXDP GIRL chapter 8 . 12/25/2013
Can you make a the little mermaid and Danny phantom fanfiction please?
ThePurpleSuperCow chapter 8 . 8/29/2013
Either it is ironic that my playlist started playing Beauty and the Beast for this chapter or some cosmic being likes to mess with these kinds of things.
Either way, great job. I loved it.
artm1361 chapter 4 . 7/2/2013
I personally wouldn't have made the parents come in the story maybe be just the ghosts in the ghost zone as his friends. But either way the story is amazing. And I like how the plot is like the movie. You should write more Disney crossovers.
sporeworld chapter 8 . 4/4/2013
Its so sad when they get old. Kind of scary too. No ofance
sammansonrepilica chapter 8 . 3/17/2013
Yeah do all of em
Witch Priestess chapter 8 . 12/18/2012
yes you should and great story!
the it chapter 8 . 9/9/2012
That was really... Um... Good, corny, lolish, fluffy, cute, and... Um... Interesting.
Good job!
lupsss chapter 8 . 8/17/2012
hmm...why not sleeping beauty? it would be awesome if you did that story with the DP characters!
ChristinCC chapter 8 . 7/13/2012
This is an adorable story I smiled while reading it the entire time! 8D -CC
SpArKeX chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
*cries* O How Sad And Wonder*snifle*full :'o
TheKINGARthur chapter 2 . 10/30/2011
I love this...you combined one of my favorite Disney movies and Danny Phantom...you are good this
movice chapter 8 . 6/28/2011
hey dude if you wish to remake another story using a Disney movie classic then i have a couple of suggestions for you. One make it somewhat original and not a repeat of the movie like that world maybe the same plot but more change than just names and ghost and beast. Second be yourself, if you are constantly only repeating the story then it has no life just jabber. Third, have fun with it, a good story is one where an author has a lot of fun with messy with the characters with a little twist that is completely original. Finally, exaggerate but don't over exaggerate, such as give details but do not over embellish too much. All these things will make the story longer and will improve all your writing. One more thing Sam would never where a gold dress so you should have thought of another color like amethyst(purple)[which technically is a color that represents royalty] or silver which reflects the darker side of the world but elegant enough to signify royalty
Hailee chapter 8 . 3/13/2011
Even though i already know the story it was still great!

good job!