Reviews for Settling
mouse8 chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
It's a shame you never finished this, because it was the most realistic tag to Devil's Trap that I've read - very much in character and plausible.
bri1216 chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
please update soon! i love this story.
Brenny chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
please update, don't let the story die
K Hanna Korossy chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
This has been one of my favorite post-DT pieces so far, and there have been many to choose from. I love the defeat of the demon and, yes, the burden it placed on Dean. You didn't gloss over the effects of that but show that healing's starting, too, and the boys are still close, Sam worried and protective of Dean. I loved your version of the hunter community, coming together to mourn one of their own and support the survivors, and Bobby & Missouri's caring. This can practically stand alone as it is, but since you have labelled it TBC, I'm hoping you will continue it and soon. I am really looking forward to where you go next with this. I'm hoping at the least it's more healing for both boys and peace for Dean. Please do go on!
shywalk chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
Would like to see more of this
purehalo chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
This is a really good start. I like how Dean is allowing peaple to take care of him. I can see his defences are slightly lowered around Missouri.

Can't wait to read more
Ziipie chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
Wow that was amazing. Please update soon.
sokerfreek922 chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
excellent fic so far. really enjoyable, and i love the storyline, especially how everyone came to pay their respects to john. anyhow, fantastic story, pls update soon!
Thymine chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
Fantastic writing. Some lovely imagery - especially the part dealing with the immediate aftermath of the crash.

Interested in seeing what else you have planned.
Mishka89 chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
This is really great. I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Ah I love a stubborn Dean hehe. Keep it up.

Mishka x
Eleanore Elen chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
Wow! A fantastic first chapter. Update soon!
StealerOfDreams chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
AAh thats great! sad about John. Keep going! x H
My heart beats only for you chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
This is really great so far. Loving the Hurt!Dean. Can't wait for more [:
corneroffandom chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
O... good beginning.
rodney215 chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
This was amazing. Can't wait to read the next part. So heartwrenching! But really really good!